• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Underground City

Flubbernugget88

Experienced
Reaction score
i know that you are using lily pads so people wont jump off the back of corn but i get the feeling that first time players are going to do that and learn what happens the hard way. i was thinking you could use sethblings invisible iron door trick. all though it does require mc edit i think it would work a lot better. just a suggestion

FLAMEdex

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
At refill how do you get back up to the cornucopia?
Are you going to add ladders or water?

vyber60

Survivor
Reaction score
Hey guys, my names CruelDefiance.
I have been working solo on a map, and Ive finished the corn.
If youd like to help build, terraform, or redstone, pm me. I have worldedit and voxel sniper.
It is a map with water surrounding the corn very high up, and if you dont jump into corn, there are lilypads that kill you. When you jump down, you will enter an underground city.
Screenshots:

well o hai der, i would like to help on this i have been building for not very long about maybe 2 months, im not bad at landscaping and block by block terra fomring, i have skype add me: vyber60, and i woulf love to help on this it looks so cool and i love the idea of this, ive never seen anything like it
hope you will add me so i can be a part of this epic map!
thanks again
-vyber

sarther

Tribute
Reaction score
The corn isn't really a circle... but it looks like a snowflake :eek:. Anyway, I think you should come up with a more original name, but it has potential.

(I almost wrote potato and not potential :()

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci