• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unbanned :)

Jccandfriends

Diamond
Reaction score
was talking about tene, since he said he only hacked vs randoms
I know, as far as i know the only time he has admitted to hacking was in a video vs a random. Not Stimpy and not combo. That doesnt necessarily mean that he hasnt hacked versus them but the only person who knows that would be tene himself. Dont assume things based on rumors. And the point of this thread was to talk about how he got unbanned not to discuss things that may or may not have happened on a different server.

Diacor

Survivor
Reaction score
I know, as far as i know the only time he has admitted to hacking was in a video vs a random. Not Stimpy and not combo. That doesnt necessarily mean that he hasnt hacked versus them but the only person who knows that would be tene himself. Dont assume things based on rumors. And the point of this thread was to talk about how he got unbanned not to discuss things that may or may not have happened on a different server.
yeah alright.
but there was proof he hacked vs combo, not 100 about stimpy but I know for sure he admitted to hacking vs stimpy, but then deleted the video.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci