• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unable to finish deathmatch!

SliceofBread123

Experienced
Reaction score
LIES! The game finishes with the person with the most kills in that game winning the game. Nice try, but don't lie.
What I'm saying is that my brother didn't kill my people, but he should have won, because he won deathmatch. Don't call me a liar. Read the posts above yours next time.

CandyCranium

District 13
Reaction score
What I'm saying is that my brother didn't kill my people, but he should have won, because he won deathmatch. Don't call me a liar. Read the posts above yours next time.
Okay, I have no idea what you're talking about.

Are you saying that in that game, it said your brother won, but when you checked his records, he didn't win?

R3vokedGaming

Survivor
Reaction score
What he means, is that somebody spawned under the map. He won't be shown ingame, only on the list. When Deathmatch begins, he will be there alone unless he kills the 3rd guy. One guy will be invisible. You will still win if you want till deathmatch time runs out, dw, it'll just take time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci