• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ultimate set up for Non Hot Key users!

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
though I usually don't scroll. I usually just use the hot keys on my keyboard.

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
Let's face it, hotkeys are important. They make fighting teams and doing fast tactics better, which is why no weapon should be in the 9 slot, all weapons should be in slots 1-5. Be sure to include arrows in your hotbar as well, plus an extra space for an ender pearl or a boat.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Let's face it, hotkeys are important. They make fighting teams and doing fast tactics better, which is why no weapon should be in the 9 slot, all weapons should be in slots 1-5. Be sure to include arrows in your hotbar as well, plus an extra space for an ender pearl or a boat.
Disagree. Scrolling master race.

Levah

District 13
Reaction score
Better setup IMO:

Sword:
Bow:
FnS
FnS:
Golden Apples
FnS:
High Saturation Food:
Arrows:
Rod:

Reasoning for this is:

Easy sword/bow transitions
Rod is next to the sword for an easy switch
Can bait players using FnS while 'eating'
Shows amount of arrows you have

Also, something to note that's terrible in your setup is that you have a ton of food. FnS before food. (At late game you generally have a ton of food anyway, I like to have gold apples for regeneration and high saturation food as that's all you need)
Best method ^^^^^^

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Hotkey master race. It's so much easier to switch between weapons rapidly in a good way (for me personally) Plus, there's low chance of you pressing the wrong key rather than overscrolling(CharlesTheMelon , just switch already! You'd be much better at hotkeying). If you could try switching, I'd highly recommend it. It's fantastically fabulous to use

Criminals

Tribute
Reaction score
huh i have a unique setup...
slot 1: arrows
slot 2:food
slot 3:food
slot 4: golden apple
slot 5: FnS
slot 6: FnS
slot 7: F. Rod
slot 8: Sword
slot 9: bow
i can switch from my sword to bow and to fishing rod, mean while i like keeping FnS close to fishing rod so i can knock player away from me when he steps in the fire, so after i put him on fire i use fishing rod and sword to kill him and i can scroll to bow without problem :p It doesnt really matter if it would be other way around and bow would be 1 not 9 :p i just like to have sword between F. Rod and bow ;P

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
Hotkey master race. It's so much easier to switch between weapons rapidly in a good way (for me personally) Plus, there's low chance of you pressing the wrong key rather than overscrolling(CharlesTheMelon , just switch already! You'd be much better at hotkeying). If you could try switching, I'd highly recommend it. It's fantastically fabulous to use
Yes we do always over scroll alot but if you are unable to hot key like me this is a good set up

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
I mean Like my controls are not normal since I am on a laptop its hard to use normal keys.. And number pad wont let me

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci