• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Ultimate PvP Tips and Strategies Guide

Are these tips helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • I hate you

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters

Claps

Diamond
Reaction score
Surprise Fire. Will try. Thanks for the tip, I know the others. I hate fishing rods though. :p They work and all but they aren't my thing.

AMooseMan3

Platinum
Reaction score
The Suprise Fire tactic has been well know to me for quite a while, and I've never found it hard. (Probably since FnS is my secret weapon and I'm boss at it)

mathijs3011

Platinum
Reaction score
If i use flint and steel i place it and run forward because if you run back they can hit you in to it.

RuexMedia3

Survivor
Reaction score
Wow thanks for the info! I'm already a pvp master but it's always nice to learn new moves so people can't memorize you're old moves. My favorite is surprise fire or block-hitting! I'll try them both!

M

MrMad2000

I've tried the Unexpected Fire, the 5 times i've tried it, 3 times i've ran into it, once i've light 3 of my teammates on fire and the person who was chasing me and the last one actually worked but I then went to go back then mis clicked and placed fire right on front of me and jumped into it, I then lagged and couldn't move and was stuck in the fire, it didn't end well...

xD

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Dont forget spamming dem rods in front of faces then going in like bam.
Dont forget 180 stun bow shots dey help.
And super fast 180 fishing rod turn arounds
And yah
Its late. Im tired.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Only tactic I can't perform easily is unexpected fire. (Probably because I never use it xD)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci