• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Uhh, long time no see.

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
This is quite awkward.

Hey, guys, most of you might not know me, but I'm Danny, and I've been gone for a very long time (over a year.) It may seem very weird because some of you might not have any idea of who I am. So, long time no see guys, I've missed ya
------------------------------------
What I've been doing in my time gone:
1.) College, fml (Senior Year tho :D)
2.) Enjoying the real world instead of being cooped up in my room all day (Please go outside guys, it's so refreshing not being in your room in front of a screen all day)
3.) Hanging out with some of my close friends
4.) I built a new PC!
5.) Moved to a better part of New York with my room-mate.
To clear some things up, this is no way a return for me in-game because I get gg24'd by people in full leather while I'm in full iron. This is not a full return to the forums either, but I'll check a couple times a day.
Why I left:
I left not just MCSG, but Minecraft because I just sat down one day and looked at my grades, I was doing awful, college was kicking my ass. I decided that I would never be able to progress in my life if being stuck in my room all day. I recommend you guys sit down and think about it, and no, I'm not promoting leaving something you love. My room-mate and I were getting into a lot of fights because I was being lazy as hell just sitting in my room, and she was a major factor of my decision to leave Minecraft.

Long time no see, guys, I'm sorry for not making a direct leaving post, but I'm back now. I guess it's better than nothing :D

Last edited:

Dzbs

Iron
Reaction score
Great to see you "back" dude! :D Been a loooong time haha, throwback to The Tribute Times xD

Berk

Platinum
Reaction score
Well, I'll take your advice, but I'm doing fine at school atm.

Reaction score
Hey.. I think I remember you from TheNexus? :eek: As Gapple said, nice to see you back! Even if it is just here n there on the forums

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
One of the reasons as to why I left the staff team is because of my school. I did alright last year, just wasn't enough. This year, I'll try my best to achieve good grades. Since I realized that Minecraft isn't really all about my life. Glad to hear your story! :)

Remy2402

Experienced
Reaction score
Welcome back! It's definitely good to have a balance between inside and outside time :p

Danny

Platinum
Reaction score
Hey.. I think I remember you from TheNexus? :eek: As Gapple said, nice to see you back! Even if it is just here n there on the forums
Never fully played The Nexus, just played a couple of matches there a couple of times

zabler

Survivor
Reaction score
inst this SomeCallMeEpic?

EDIT: IT Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom IS ROSTER: SOMECALLMEEPIC, XEPICZABLE OMGGGGGOMOGMG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci