• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

UHC?

Would you like UHC on MCGamer?

• Total voters
Reaction score
UHC is already done in many communities (e.g. Reddit, Eximus, Badlion, Twitt, Speed) and I honestly think that MCGamer is fine with the things they already have, the community doesn't feel like a, UHC type. I dunno, please tell me what I mean.
I see what you are trying to say here. What I think your trying to say is that like MCSG is not like servers like Badlion. If we get UHC, we wouldn't be like, MCSG, like its not something that we do. Its not our thing, you know.

MaximMine

Platinum
Reaction score
I suggested this to some sr staff over a year ago. Never went anywheres. I think having UHC in this community would be excellent. It's been popular for a while now, and it keeps getting bigger. Yes I know they are working on the leaderboards, but they can at least look at the idea into consideration.
You probaly suggested it to the staff on your own, I'm trying to get as much support as posible first, and after i'll suggest it. ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci