• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

UHC?

Would you like UHC on MCGamer?

• Total voters

MaximMine

Platinum
Reaction score
If I'm not posting this thread in the right place, please move this thread.

So basicly, MCGamer, what is MCGamer? Isn't that a Surival games server. We have at more than 10 Gamemodes I believe, but only 1 is really populair, MCSG. Battlegrounds is also pretty populair, but the most of the time, people just play it to warm-up for their MCSG games. I've seen so many people that play MCSG, and UHC. But the UHC mostly gets played on another server because MCG does not have this Gamemode on the server.

Maybe MCGamer could start working in MCGamer UHC, I think that this would be really cool, and We will probaly get a ton of new players on the server aswel. I have seen many MCSG Youtubers play UHC games. But they play it on other servers. I think that the most Staff members will answer this with; "No we have enough Game modes already" or "The devs are already very busy" but the gamemodes that we have, are not as fun as MCSG, BG, UHC. I think that many people will love it if MCGamer adds in UHC. Many Youtubers start playing on MCG aswel, they'll stream etc.

Please let me know what you guys think! :)

Burningcupcakes

Platinum
Reaction score
If McGamer network were to add Uhc they would have to make it original. Something that stands out. E.g. flower power or speed uhc. I would like to say I would love to play Uhc on McGamer however it would be a lot of work.

MaximMine

Platinum
Reaction score
If McGamer network were to add Uhc they would have to make it original. Something that stands out. E.g. flower power or speed uhc. I would like to say I would love to play Uhc on McGamer however it would be a lot of work.
I dont think that they have to make it really original, look at badlion, nothing original, just like a normal almost vanilla UHC, and still populair. UHC is a last man standing game, all MCG needs to add is a shrinking border, if you kill someone you somehow get a gapple or something you can craft a Gapple from, lets say if you kill someone you get a "Gapple coin" (Gold nugget) and if you put gold around it you get 1 Golden Apple, or a Name tag instead of the golden nugget, plenty of options!

Reaction score
No. MCGamer is made out of original ideas, well except the hub system, plus no one plays anything on the server except for SG. MCG has yet to do the stats reset, and do you think they will be able to keep up with the bugs. I think we should find a stable time to add this gamemode even if they add it.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
As of now our developers are slaving over working on the Global Leaderboard Update which constantly poses new and unexpected challenges, however once we've worked through the kinks of the GLU, I think a UHC plan would be nice! I know a lot of people who love UHC, and to combine many people's favorite things on one network will definitely bring in more players, I like this!

Mango

Mega Nonce.
Reaction score
MCGamer have already tried their luck with enough gamemodes; the server is better off sticking to what it became known for. :p

K

KiDD

Sounds like a good idea to me, although if it weren't to ever happen, it's alright. Not too much of an avid UHC player myself, although I do enjoy it here and there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci