• Pardon our dust!

Welcome to the MCGamer Network forums! There are sections of our website that may not look the best or entire areas lacking content entirely (such as...leaderboards?)... we're working on it!

If you've found an issue with a specific area of the website that doesn't look like it's intentional, please report the issue by clicking here. We can't fix it if we don't know about it!

UHC Games Suggestions - CaptainSlugger

Reaction score
Hi, I have some suggestions about mcsg's new UHC games. My friends and I noticed that when playing UHC games u were in the constant trouble of finding gold. Which leads to campers and people hiding until everyone is dead to have the most health. The most gold i have found was 3 ingots in 1 chest but its mostly 1 ingot every now and then. Another issue i ran into was how blocks were available in chests. For instance I am in a house someone blocks the door way with cobble stone. IM stuck until my fist breaks both blocks or i have to find another way out. Also fns and lava buckets are OP. Which leads to fire spam because u have no waterbucket to put it out so literally a guy with no armor can destroy a full diamond guy with no water... I know you just "made" this gamemode. but people are avoiding it until changes are made. Thanks for reading have a nice day devs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hyphast