• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

UHC Anyone??

Fudgey_boiiii

Diamond
Reaction score
we had a beta UHC too see and it didnt go so well there was block lag that caused 2 deaths and
Winner was Jmboy but we will be having the real first season of UHC not this sunday but the next at7:00 pm contact me on skype fudgey_boiiii123 to tell me if u can make it u can bring as many friends but we are doing teams of 3 Thanks pce

Iametal

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
we had a beta UHC too see and it didnt go so well there was block lag that caused 2 deaths and
Winner was Jmboy but we will be having the real first season of UHC not this sunday but the next at7:00 pm contact me on skype fudgey_boiiii123 to tell me if u can make it u can bring as many friends but we are doing teams of 3 Thanks pce
I just added u on Skype and can the UHc be FFA cuz friends can be a problem....

Fudgey_boiiii

Diamond
Reaction score
sorry man we have it settled and u can join the second season thats gunna be ffa

jake854

Gold
Reaction score
IGN: jake854
Reason: I've always wanted to be in an UHC in my whole entire Mc life

Iametal

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
7 pm what time like what cst or what

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci