• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Typhoon [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorcrex

Survivor
Reaction score
My name is: Jai
My age is: 14
My IGN is: Sorcrex
My stats are: like 30/150 .-.
My nationality is: English
My Skype name is: jaisterx
Why you want to join Typhoon: Well I've been joining a couple of great clans at the moment and just mainly to meet new pvpers and meet new friends and I can see that Typhoon is a clan full of great players - it would be really fun to play for/with all of you. :) I have a few friends here already who can +1 my pvp skillzz
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I'm pretty chill and don't rage at all

JustZyvrex

Tribute
Reaction score
My name is:Alex
My age is:13
My IGN is:Rump3d
My stats are:7/100 sg normal i bought this accont i don't play on sg normal / 70/140 sg solo
My nationality is:Romania
My Skype name is:hi_alex12
Why you want to join Typhoon:For i know i am a good pvper and plz test me
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) :

_KenT_

Quantum
Reaction score
My name is: David
My age is: 13
My IGN is: _KenT_
My stats are: 11/171
My nationality is: german
My Skype name is: kent.private
Why you want to join Typhoon: Because it's a good eu clan and i really want to play for it ! I have experience and i am a decent pvper
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : Yes , i play 20/24 h in weekend ! :D

RetroRain

Gold
Reaction score
My name is: Anshul
My age is: 12 ( am more mature than you think)
My IGN is: RetroRain
My stats are: bad :(
My nationality is: Candian
My Skype name is: will pm
Why you want to join Typhoon: bcus seems like a cool clan and cw's are soon and I feel like I can help because I know the us community fairly well and my ping would be helpful too ;)
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I'm pretty quiet but if I know u well enough I'm loud

Furkqn60

Spectator
Reaction score
My name is: FatihRG
My age is: 15 my brain age 7
My IGN is: InfinityRod_
My stats are: 1318/9000 3-4 accounts total
My nationality is: kürdistan
My Skype name is: fatihcanulku
Why you want to join Typhoon: Because I 'm Bunny Lover
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : no

Chronus

Spectator
Reaction score
My name is: Rafael
My age is: 16
My IGN is: ChronusBlade
My stats are: 30/40 In 300/400
My nationality is: Portuguese
My Skype name is: rykksoup
Why you want to join Typhoon: I want a nice clan with good pvpers to learn what I possible can learn with you guys.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : If you´re really interested in stats this isn´t my account I restarted playing minecraft 3 weeks ago so I asked a friend of mine to give me an account.

CipriAC

Diamond
Reaction score
My name is: My friends call me cipri but it's hard to pronounce it in english so you can call me andrew because that's my second middlename
My IGN is: CipriAC
My stats are: 80/360 [I'm playing a lot with friends]
My nationality is: Romanian but i speak fluent english
My Skype name is: ciprianjoacaac
Why you want to join Typhoon: Because it's the one of the best clans in EU and i think i will fill into it
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : i'm playing MCSG from 2014 , and this is my first account of minecraft

Known

Gold
Reaction score
My name is: Alex
My age is: 15
My IGN is: Known
My stats are: I don't recall, I don't play on MCSG for stats
My nationality is: I'm from the US
My Skype name is: I will message you guys it once I get a response
Why you want to join Typhoon: I'm originally a US player but I've realized I get decent ping to EU so I've decided to apply for an eu clan
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : Aze or will is a friend of mine.

TheSpartanHD

Tribute
Reaction score
My name is: Fabián
My IGN is: TheSpartanHD // Vqsh
My stats are: i have them from my start xdlol
My nationality is: Spanish
My Skype name is: thespartanhd
Why you want to join Typhoon: Actually i see the jonny's vids or streams when ur playing clanwar's and i think is the Ultimate Fishing Rod Of Doom best clan i have ever seen. I'm from Spain, but i know how to talk Enligh [My mother was born on Coventry] I would love to join this clan and learn more skills, because the Spanish Community is so bad, actually i think is the worst. As i said i would love to join the clan. I want to leave the Spanish community for a period of time and come to this community that i think is the best one. I hope to get accepted. Thanks :p
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I do jitter, my best skills are the rod, the Fn'S and the sword, the worst one is the bow but im getting better and better very quickly. I love trap and idk what to put lmao. I would be so pleased to get in.
My past clans are: Osadia, Phayron, Skillers and a lot more [Osadia is now on the favourite EU Clans and it was the best one in Spain, we have like 50 cw played and 49 wins]

SrMikelius

Tribute
Reaction score
My name is: Mikel
My age is: 16 years old
My IGN is: xarkxs
My stats are: 70 /1284
My nationality is: Spanish
My Skype name is: mikelius.yt
Why you want to join Typhoon: I want join to Typhoon because i think this clan is the best ones in the MCGamer Network and i want to be better in pvp (my pvp skills are: Sword, Rod, fns, and the ping) and my worst pvp skill is the bow).
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : my ping in EU is 10 ms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci