• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Two Optifine Capes Giveaway!

Reaction score
- What will you do with the cape? Use it for myself :)
- What was your best memory on MCGamer? The friends that I've made on here
- Write a small paragraph telling me about yourself: Well, I was one of the people that was absolutly terrible and then from no where became good. I started on the clan scene and then joined the #1 Au MCSG clan at the time, which was Poets. My play style is sword and rod and in 1.8 I was the biggest rod spammer xD

good luck to everyone who enters :)

TheMangoTiger

Platinum
Reaction score
What will you do with the cape?:
Use it on my 1 and only acc this one :)

Favourite memory: probably getting my first win back in 2012 after months and months of trying xD

A bit about myself: my name is Molly and I'm 16 c: I joined the in game mcsg community back in May 2012 after my twin brother introduced me to it and then joined the forums a year later after I bought my own account. I've never had an optifine cape :7. I live in Wales with my parents brother and 2 cats... I've also been learning/playing the piano since I was 6. I never sleep and I like bands and YouTube and cats and Twitter and Starbucks and that it all :^)

Rick Astley

Career
Reaction score
For my main!
Best memory: 100th win, so cool!
I am quiet, shy and chill once you get to know me. I don't really like strangers and prefer talking to close friends, but if you only talk to strangers, who will you ever meet? I try to meet as many people as possible and be nice to all c:

iSkelie

Spectator
Reaction score
What will you do with the cape?
I was planing in using it for myself :)

What was your best memory on MCGamer?
My best memory here was from the first game I played. I was with a friend over Skype, and the one who got the most kills/killed the other would win our "battle". When we meet, it was up on a hill, and he tried to jump towards me and I just gave him a punch :p He fell but didn't die. He ran for 5 minutes, but he ended up punching me and I lagged on a block. I started hitting randomly with my sword and ended up killing him as I was lagged. After that we played more times with other friends and it was so much fun :D

Write a small paragraph telling me about yourself
I am not in liberty to say my name here, but Im 13 years old, and due to some payment problems in other servers, my parents won't let me buy myself a cape. I just moved from São Paulo to Miami (1 month). I like to play over Skype with IRL friends, we have so much fun :D. I joined the Forums today, actually. The only Forums I used were from a server which I won't name because I don't think it's enabled. The texture pack I use the most are ProLine's PvP pack and I normally play with 100 FOV. Outside Minecraft, I like to play BasketBall, Im even pretty good at it (School team). I am always likely to suceed in my studies, but my parents are still against internet purchases. It was nice meeting you and I hope to win a cape :D

Good luck to all the participants!

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
- What will you do with the cape? (Use it for yourself, Alt, Friend, etc etc) I want to give cape to bro
- What was your best memory on MCGamer? Oh god there are so many...anything from 2012-2013 I would say eitherm y 100th or 1000th win. Also meeting me first really good friends online.
- Write a small paragraph telling me about yourself (Could be a memory or just something that describes you) I like apples,girls, and minecraft!

Dexcom

Experienced
Reaction score
- What will you do with the cape? (Use it for yourself, Alt, Friend, etc etc) My self
- What was your best memory on MCGamer? Getting to be top 100 and being able to maintain it
- Write a small paragraph telling me about yourself (Could be a memory or just something that describes you) Yo Im michael Ive been playing mc for about 4 years Im 13.5 I have 6 siblings and that sums me up in a nut shell, Oh yeah also I'm top 100 rn on the leaderboards :D, Have a good day and good luck everyone.

ExoticRealm

Platinum
Reaction score
- What will you do with the cape? (Use it for yourself, Alt, Friend, etc etc)
I will give it to my sister, BobblePenguin, since I already have one :)
- What was your best memory on MCGamer?
Before Inertia was re-tiered, JustAHotDog, MultiReloaded, and I got full diamond on that map! JustAHotDog and I recorded it and uploaded it to our channels, that was pretty cool :)
- Write a small paragraph telling me about yourself (Could be a memory or just something that describes you)
I am 15 years old and I started playing minecraft about 3 years ago on pocket edition. However, I started pvping around 1 and a half years ago due to grapeapplesauce inspiring me. I currently do youtube, and when I'm not recording, I usually hang out with my online friends or play hearthstone!

Gl0wstonewarrior

Spectator
Reaction score
So as many of you know I recently went to Minecon 2015 and picked up a nice new Minecon cape :p This now means I have disabled my Optifine cape because I no longer need it. I also have an extra one on my alt which I dont need either, so I have decided instead of wasting it I will be giving it away to the community. To enter you must answer the following:

- What will you do with the cape? (Use it for yourself, Alt, Friend, etc etc)
- What was your best memory on MCGamer?
- Write a small paragraph telling me about yourself (Could be a memory or just something that describes you)

I will choose both the winners on Sunday July 19th 2015 (3 days from now)

Good luck tributes!!
(IGN: WarriorUnloved)
I want this cape for myself, as I don't have a paypal yet and I can't buy anything in MC. I think they look really cool and would add another reason to keep playing.

My favorite MCGamer memory... Live streaming with cscoop, back when maps like Wyvern's Wake were still in the voting options. I had so much fun in those streams. Also killing Gravey4rd.

I am 15 years old, and I have a twin sister. I like to play video games although I'm trying to cut down on them. I am going to be a sophomore in high school. I guess I would consider myself to be an above average student. From PK-9th grade I went to a private school in Ohio, but my mom got a new job in Missouri and i am leaving my school and friends that I've known for 10 years. I've never been in more than a casual relationship which I want to change soon. And finally... I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Punktronica

Tribute
Reaction score
What will you do with the cape? (Use it for yourself, Alt, Friend, etc etc) Brother
- What was your best memory on MCGamer? When i won alot of bg's in a row
- Write a small paragraph telling me about yourself (Could be a memory or just something that describes you) Well i am a clumsy person who doesn't have alto of money but enough to buy some games not donator, well anyways i won a optifine cape and got a dragon skull on it ever since i got the cape my brother's been bugging me to get him one and i couldn't buy him one because i don't really have much money

if i win somehow magically xD give me 1 cape the other one do a raffle

Last edited:

Return

Platinum
Reaction score
- What will you do with the cape? (Use it for yourself, Alt, Friend, etc etc) I would use the cape for my self.

- What was your best memory on MCGamer? My best memory on mcsg, was winning platinum on Twitter a few months ago.

- Write a small paragraph telling me about yourself (Could be a memory or just something that describes you) My IGN is Tryhqrd, and as you can tell from it, I am a tryhard. l0l. Since mcsg has switched from 1.7 to 1.8, I switched to badlion. Now that mcsg is 1.7 again, I want to come back and get back into mcsg.

ShaiPR7

Sr Moderator | Ban Disputes Team
Reaction score
- What will you do with the cape? I will give it to my friend that don't have money for a cape
- What was your best memory on MCGamer? Becoming moderator and my first win
- Write a small paragraph telling me about yourself: hi my name is Shai I'm 19 years old and I'm studying kinesiology:)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci