• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[Tutorial] How to add Pictures to a Thread

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
How to add Pictures to a Thread

After this few steps you are able to make perfect posts with pictures!

Step 1:

Then klick "Register", and this will open:

Fill in the gaps, and make sure that you tick the box in front of:
"I agree to the terms of service"
; and that you
have made the "puzzle".

Step 2:

Search for the file you want to upload
If it's a Minecraft screenchot do the following:
Windows 7:
goto "start" and type in the search field " %appdata% " and took the " Roaming " folder
( it should be the only folder there ), then open " .minecraft " and go in the " screenchots "
folder and search for you screenchot.
Windows xp / Vista:
press windows key and "r" and it should open the "run" field, type " %appdata% "
open " .minecraft " and go in the " screenchots " folder and search for you screenchot.

Step 3:
Drag and Drop to Imgur, for uploading
Open the folder with the screenchot you want to upload, while this have Imgur.com
in the Backround [Important: in imgur you need to be in your "images" section! ]
and Drag and Drop your picture to Imgur ( it says " move " but don't be shy, it will just make a copy) :

If you have done this right, this will be on the right of your screen on imgur :

Step 4:
How to add the screenchot to your thread
Go on imgur.com and to images, and click on the picture you want to have in your post:

and copy and paste the BBcode to the forums, and put in your thread like this:

Then write your text to / about the picture and click, " create Thread " !

picture's recource imgur.com

Finished!

I hope it helped you! :)

Last edited:

GeorgeSearle

Platinum
Reaction score
Great tutorial! I hope this is pinned to the 'General Support' section of the forums to help fellow players :)

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
You don't even have to register, just click "Computer" then you can upload!

Rhino1928

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I don't believe you can upload images without ''registering''. And how would you even find the images without registering, there would be no author to the image.

*Correct me if I'm wrong.

Damoisawesome

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't believe you can upload images without ''registering''. And how would you even find the images without registering, there would be no author to the image.

*Correct me if I'm wrong.
You're wrong. Just click computer and it will come up with all your documents then just find a screenshot then it should upload. Then simply copy the image and paste it onto the forum.

Venkin

Career
Reaction score
You're wrong. Just click computer and it will come up with all your documents then just find a screenshot then it should upload. Then simply copy the image and paste it onto the forum.
I know that, but i think registering is the better way to do, because you can easily create albums, and go to your pictures, of course you can also take the other why if you dont want to register ;)

AlLuc

Career
Reaction score
I know that, but i think registering is the better way to do, because you can easily create albums, and go to your pictures, of course you can also take the other why if you dont want to register ;)
True, but I only upload to get them on the Screenshot thread, I usually keep the pictures on my folder, but both ways work. :)

Damoisawesome

Diamond
Reaction score
I understand your reasoning but then again do you really want to keep some screenshots of spammers and people abusing in your albums? But other then that if its just a picture not relevant to minecraft feel free.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci