• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Turbulence

Should this map be added to MCSG?

• Total voters

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
The only thing that concerns me is the 260 block radius... It seems to have a lot of open spaces for this size. But the airport and individual aeroplanes look great! Just hope there are enough chests and all :3

TheAfroNinja

Platinum
Reaction score
I like it, but it seems to me that it'll be too large and players will get lost and have a terrible first impression on the map. Just like sg5, treacherous heights, sg3, etc.

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
I like it, but it seems to me that it'll be too large and players will get lost and have a terrible first impression on the map. Just like sg5, treacherous heights, sg3, etc.
The map is only 10 blocks bigger in radius than Valleyside Unisversity.

Shelby

District 13
Reaction score
Hi there! Here's a message through me from Dave

We're interested in your map but there's one thing you need to do - now that we've put in a new map tiering system, you can tier your own map! Please replace some chests with Enderchests to indicate tier 2 chests.

Thankyou!

cadbane4321

District 13
Reaction score
Hi there! Here's a message through me from Dave

We're interested in your map but there's one thing you need to do - now that we've put in a new map tiering system, you can tier your own map! Please replace some chests with Enderchests to indicate tier 2 chests.

Thankyou!
It's already tiered with enderchests :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci