• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Turbulence - Survival Games Map

Should this map be added to MCSG?

• Total voters

TheChimera644

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks pretty cool, but from a pvp standard its not good to fight on. Not enough open ground and terrain.

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
No fair, yello is in cyan volts, how come he gets more stuff >.>

Also, who are you giving out your VIP to?

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
I hate to be the first person too say no, but, to me, this map doesn't have much of an survival Games feel to it. Its an amazingly well built map but I really hate maps with long grass and plains. Sorry. Its really well built though, I just dont think its much of an MCSG map

All my opinion.

Edit: I can see why some people would want it on MCSG though.

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Looks good!!!

I'm guessing the story is that there was some large alien invasion where the UFOs started killing everyone and shooting down planes and such. But where does the meteorite come from?

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
AWESOME BUILDINGS!!! WOULD BE GREAT FOR A MAP!!! AHIOA;FHDOS[KL;

jake854

Gold
Reaction score
Great job! Keep up the great work Cad! Hope it does get accepted since I built part of it xD But for real awesome job!

Loud

Experienced
Reaction score
Everything looks great, one problem, the ufos look kind of derby, and one the farm picture it looks like the "obduction ring" is just solid wool, and on the other one a fence? Don't get me wrong I just might me blind :p. This map reminds me a lot of the walking dead, which is why I like it :) (And its built really good)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci