• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Tryharding

Wils

Spectator
Reaction score
Lmao tryhard
How can you compare Minecraft with CS:GO, CoD and Battlefield? These games are far more competitive and Mojang and Microsoft are so bad and unresponsible companies they don't even care about fan interaction. They just want the money they make from the game. Ever heard the news about a MC tournament for gamemodes? No, just the anual and sometimes delayed Minecon. Just that. CS:GO, CoD and Battlefield creators care more for their fans. You're the ignorant here for not doing any research. Just leave it dude, you don't know anything.
Once again, that's perspective, which you clearly don't understand. If you perceive a game to be as competitive as CS, than you can play it as competitive as you would CS, and if people don't like that, doesn't matter. Why do you care so much that there aren't actual tournaments or that it's not supported? I remember when there were a few chairs at a competitive CoD tournament, now the seating is way bigger than that at one movie at a movie theater. CoD didn't create competitive CoD, tryhards did (and MLG; UMG; GameBattles) because they wanted something more. You're just negative lmao

Reaction score
Once again, that's perspective, which you clearly don't understand. If you perceive a game to be as competitive as CS, than you can play it as competitive as you would CS, and if people don't like that, doesn't matter. Why do you care so much that there aren't actual tournaments or that it's not supported? I remember when there were a few chairs at a competitive CoD tournament, now the seating is way bigger than that at one movie at a movie theater. CoD didn't create competitive CoD, tryhards did (and MLG; UMG; GameBattles) because they wanted something more. You're just negative lmao
Wow you just denied your own statements. True 9 year old keyboard warrior ^.^

Exult

Survivor
Reaction score
ikr :D If you go to the leaderboards it says he joined may 2015, but look at those wins 6/7 (If that's legit noice)
now 8/9 and ye it's legit ^_^

the only game i teamed in was the loss lol, i got ghost killed in deathmatch

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
I get what you mean. I have tryharded so much and played so much. That now it hurts to play because I have done it so many times ;-;

Stealthy

District 13
Reaction score
now 8/9 and ye it's legit ^_^

the only game i teamed in was the loss lol, i got ghost killed in deathmatch
and how did you play this server for 2 and a half years then
#permbannedplayerconfirmed????

A

Axel | PlazaGames

Well.. It is actually true.. People keep tryahrding, and it is really bad. Because they keep tryharding and tryharding till, they get so mad, that they just quit because they win 1/2 or 1/3 xD
The thing is, i am not a tryharded, i am decent at pvp, and my stats are like 10/200 xD I basically don't care about being in the top 30 or having the best MCGamer ratio.. I know i get hated because people are like; "Alex, your stats are bad" or "Plaza, you are the worst pvper" but when they really 1vs1 me, they know what i mean about i don't care with my ratio or wins.

Now, back to the topic. Yes, there is a lot of tryharding on MCGamer, and we can't really do anything about it, till we get a perma #1, just like Gravey4rd did.

Have a wonderful day at the MCGamer Network and if you need me, inbox me <3

Wils

Spectator
Reaction score
Wow you just denied your own statements. True 9 year old keyboard warrior ^.^
How did I deny my own statements? This is why these forums are stupid. I'm not a keyboard warrior in any way, and I'm not 9. I'm 15 years old, and I didn't even come to fight, but everybody has their own opinion and everyone has to make an ass out of themselves to state theirs and get all upset about everything.

LittleKisses

Quantum
Reaction score
Honestly, I hate this kind of thing. People that call it a "lego game" or an "overly complicated tetris" are just ignorant people looking for ways to put it down, when it's not even remotely similar to tetris and just because they're blocks, it's legos? That's just stupid. PvP was invented because people got bored of just playing survival or minigames, and it was made to be competitive. What's everyone's problem with everyone wanting to play a competitive gamemode competitively? It's all just perspective, and the way I see it, playing SG or other MC gamemodes competitively is just like playing CS:GO, CoD, Battlefield, or any other games that people tryhard. I don't get why everyone always has to have a problem with tryhards, there's nothing wrong with playing to win..
Well said!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci