• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

TryHarding and or Chilling Good music?

Reaction score
I don't get why people always point out about the blocks in the game.. Hearthstone for example is a game based on cards, but it still is popular.

A game is a game whether it's based on blocks or cards, and MCSG is extremely competitive environment, and the gamemode is complicated, unlike vanilla Minecraft.

(this wasn't pointed at you only, but I've seen several people pointing out that the game is based around blocks, which was irrelevant in the situations I saw the posts.)
The idea of Minecraft is just amazing and no other game has that, but then when I am getting mad, I realize it's just a block game. I just find it stupid tryharding and then raging when you die on a block game.

OGLad_

Career
Reaction score
I don't think a certain genre or type of song would help you do better (or get wins same thing). If you are looking to specifically looking to do better at the game itself I recommend just listening to game sound.

kipje1122

Diamond
Reaction score
dunno if its just me, but I am the best when im just having fun, as soon as I tryhard Good goes the wrong way...

Eddy

District 13
Reaction score
For me, calm music have me relaxed while playing mcsg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci