• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trostetic [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiamAKAEvil

Survivor
Reaction score
he seems like a chill guy so far
Eh he may seem like that, but he ends up flaming and getting really annoying. I will leave the thread because trostetic had nothing to do with my reason to flame that omar kid, just the fact that he is in here. Also btw Cali I have seen a lot of flame happen, I don't think it'll be worse than invincible vs forgotten

CaliSwag

Experienced
Reaction score
Eh he may seem like that, but he ends up flaming and getting really annoying. I will leave the thread because trostetic had nothing to do with my reason to flame that omar kid, just the fact that he is in here. Also btw Cali I have seen a lot of flame happen, I don't think it'll be worse than invincible vs forgotten
Ily Liam :mad:

DqrkStrafez

Spectator
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: ItzDqrkStrqfezYT
Past Clans: The Victims, Karma, Royalty, Daydreams
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: pm
TᴇᴀᴍSᴘᴇᴀᴋ [Y/N]: Y
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Tʀᴏsᴛᴇᴛɪᴄ? looks like a nice clan and u guys look experienced with clan battles, and I want to get better at the game form learning from you guys

CaliSwag

Experienced
Reaction score
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Tʀᴏsᴛᴇᴛɪᴄ? looks like a nice clan and u guys look experienced with clan battles, and I want to get better at the game form learning from you guys
trial

MrTap

Platinum
Reaction score
SICK AMOUNT OF Q'S BRO

Fire_Bubbles

Quantum
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: FireBubbles
Past IGN: Fire_Bubbles
Past Clans: EnzoGenesis, Stolen
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: It's private (Marijane has it)
TᴇᴀᴍSᴘᴇᴀᴋ [Y/N]: Indeed
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Tʀᴏsᴛᴇᴛɪᴄ? Because Cali is a baller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci