• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trostetic [US Clan]

TrosteticMCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
It was PP 3-3. If a clan disbands during a PP clan battle. The remaining rounds are considered forfeits. Therefore, we won. Why wouldn't they put up a legit loss?
Funny Joke. But good try trying to get the win xD

SynergyUS

Career
Reaction score
Funny Joke. But good try trying to get the win xD
Thats how it works bud. U cant disband a clan and comeback and expect to just resume all of ur battles. Unfortunately i know u wont post the loss anyways so im not gonna argue with u. But hey, if u dont post losses at least ur record looks better which makes u a better clan

HuahwiEqualsGod

Survivor
Reaction score
Thats how it works bud. U cant disband a clan and comeback and expect to just resume all of ur battles. Unfortunately i know u wont post the loss anyways so im not gonna argue with u. But hey, if u dont post losses at least ur record looks better which makes u a better clan
This is hilarious coming from Synergy

TheOnlyChanse

Diamond
Reaction score
yoo battle trostetic n let me play

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
They disbanded for 24 hours, came back, and haven't disbanded since, whats you're point.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci