• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trostetic [US Clan]

Primeval

Diamond
Reaction score
lol this again, well good luck! I don't play for ONE day and this happens.

TheSalexMC

Platinum
Reaction score
Wait did Cataclysm merge with you guys? If so can I be on the roster? because I was in Cataclysm

NathanIsCurtis

Spectator
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: NathanIsCurtis
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Ricky
Wɪɴs: like 50
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ:200
Dᴏɴᴏʀ:no
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: Maanp7
TᴇᴀᴍSᴘᴇᴀᴋ [Y/N]: y
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Tʀᴏsᴛᴇᴛɪᴄ? Because I want to make friends
Aᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ Cᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs: I like long walks on the beach, books,Reading and Inappropriate body part on a male

8181Jordan

Gold
Reaction score
Aᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: Voidcody
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Jordan
Wɪɴs: 321 wins
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: Around 2000.
Dᴏɴᴏʀ: Gold
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: [email protected]
TᴇᴀᴍSᴘᴇᴀᴋ [Y/N]: Y
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Tʀᴏsᴛᴇᴛɪᴄ? I want to join this clan because it is a really good clan with lots of good players. It is a clan where we can help eachother out if we have a weakness. Its also a clan that seems really intense in PVPing and that's what I need.
Aᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ Cᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs: I used to be really bad but now I am good so that is why I have a bad K/D. Also I am really good at Sword PVPing, F&S and the rod. My weakness are the bow.

CrimsonAura

Career
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: NathanIsCurtis
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Ricky
Wɪɴs: like 50
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ:200
Dᴏɴᴏʀ:no
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: Maanp7
TᴇᴀᴍSᴘᴇᴀᴋ [Y/N]: y
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Tʀᴏsᴛᴇᴛɪᴄ? Because I want to make friends
Aᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ Cᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs: I like long walks on the beach, books,Reading and Inappropriate body part on a male
Aᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ:
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN: Voidcody
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Jordan
Wɪɴs: 321 wins
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ: Around 2000.
Dᴏɴᴏʀ: Gold
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ: [email protected]
TᴇᴀᴍSᴘᴇᴀᴋ [Y/N]: Y
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Tʀᴏsᴛᴇᴛɪᴄ? I want to join this clan because it is a really good clan with lots of good players. It is a clan where we can help eachother out if we have a weakness. Its also a clan that seems really intense in PVPing and that's what I need.
Aᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ Cᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs: I used to be really bad but now I am good so that is why I have a bad K/D. Also I am really good at Sword PVPing, F&S and the rod. My weakness are the bow.
Denied.

MinecraftEryton

Survivor
Reaction score
Mɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀғᴛ IGN:FreennzzY
Nᴀᴍᴇ: Eryton
Wɪɴs:1000+
Gᴀᴍᴇs Pʟᴀʏᴇᴅ:6000+
Dᴏɴᴏʀ:not on cb account
Sᴋʏᴘᴇ:already have it
TᴇᴀᴍSᴘᴇᴀᴋ [Y/N]:y
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Tʀᴏsᴛᴇᴛɪᴄ?I was in the other clan i forgot what it was called and then i moved to the Team speak. Its said Trostetic on the top so i was like oh new clan. Now I'm here making this application and hopefully to help you guys win clan battles with ping....hi. Ill be on the team speak all night so hit me up in Clan chats if you wanna play the mcsg v2.
Aᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ Cᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs: I know some people here from the old clan and i love you auroroaroarororr and swifttytyttytytytyt and caliiilililililil and triggerererere and veinyyynynynyny. and my ping.

Proposing // Ty

Tribute
Reaction score
Wʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴊᴏɪɴ Tʀᴏsᴛᴇᴛɪᴄ?I was in the other clan i forgot what it was called and then i moved to the Team speak. Its said Trostetic on the top so i was like oh new clan. Now I'm here making this application and hopefully to help you guys win clan battles with ping....hi. Ill be on the team speak all night so hit me up in Clan chats if you wanna play the mcsg v2.
Aᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ Cᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs: I know some people here from the old clan and i love you auroroaroarororr and swifttytyttytytytyt and caliiilililililil and triggerererere and veinyyynynynyny. and my ping.
Recommended bae

TrosteticMCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Trial. Be on Tomorrow/ TS

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci