• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trostetic [US Clan]

byCarson

Gold
Reaction score
Well, I guess this is goodbye, I'd like to thank Konan for being awesome and really funny, Robbie and Rev for being really nice, and cool, Swiffty for being a great friend and mcsg player. Ty for being super cool and a great friend, Fire for being my bae, and Cali for being a great Leader. I hope to stay in touch with you all. pce. o and johnny is god.
r u quitting?

Stuniing

Career
Reaction score
Well, I guess this is goodbye, I'd like to thank Konan for being awesome and really funny, Robbie and Rev for being really nice, and cool, Swiffty for being a great friend and mcsg player. Ty for being super cool and a great friend, Fire for being my bae, and Cali for being a great Leader. I hope to stay in touch with you all. pce. o and johnny is god.
Bye :(

AuroraVersion2

Diamond
Reaction score
bi :c

Juan

Platinum
Reaction score
Literally, you used randoms lol. That's all there is to it. I'm not even in Eternity and I can agree with them lol.
You're down 4-1, with like 10914280148921412 people on the bench, and out of "nowhere" a bunch of randoms come in and target Eternity... :eek: doesn't take Sherlock Holmes to figure that one out lmao.
Just admit to it, take a loss, and don't do it again. Plus, it doesn't help that the people in your clan are sorta known for going on alts and ruining battles... So yeah. I'm done here.
bullet , so just because you have lots of people on the bench you cheat+we only had trigger , salex , exclx , the rest were afk k bai , u werent even on the ts xd , kk wht evs , im upset with liam because you know , you know , we couldent get in our selves , your members couldent get in

TrosteticMCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
Swiffty whenever you post on the forums it hurts my eyes no offense xd
Still love you doe.
Dude why do you guys think we used randies. For the last time we didn't, and thats that. Honestly, don't accuse us of something we didn't do. Its so irritating that you guys think we would do that in the first place.

Proposing // Ty

Tribute
Reaction score
One of your members has a big mouth and told us. The reason no one believes you is that this is the clan tht hacked against rebels in a scrim and cali had to go on rebels ts just to apologize and say that you won't stop hacking xD plus I have the battle recorded. I have randoms "ffaing" then the second one of us appears they team on us. They are imposible to kill and then they run into you guys and kill themselves. This one time the randy runs into you guys, takes off all his armor and /kills and then continues to spec.
Okay?

Stuniing

Career
Reaction score
One of your members has a big mouth and told us. The reason no one believes you is that this is the clan tht hacked against rebels in a scrim and cali had to go on rebels ts just to apologize and say that you won't stop hacking xD plus I have the battle recorded. I have randoms "ffaing" then the second one of us appears they team on us. They are imposible to kill and then they run into you guys and kill themselves. This one time the randy runs into you guys, takes off all his armor and /kills and then continues to spec.
Wheres your proof? I can guarantee that in all the matches I was in this never happened. I was only not played in one round. I would also like to see your proof of that randy doing that... Because I never heard/see anything happen.

TrosteticMCSG

Experienced
Reaction score
You already set it in motion. No going back now. The path you set your clan down was your decision, and it will only continue the same way. This is my last post on this thread. gg, and gl with the clan. Enjoy it for the miniscule amount of time it has left.
I apologize on behalf of my clan. We did not use randies, but I respect that you believe so. We have our differences, but those must be set aside. As owner I demand that this argument subsides and peace between us continues. Again we are sorry for arguing and flaming. If more is to talk about please come on our teamspeak to talk privately or PM. If agreed upon, and talked about, we could take off the win, but still pass you on leaderboards, as I see that will be even and fair, but that's my opinion. All of our posts will be deleted and we kindly ask if yours could also.
- zCrimsonAura. Trostetic Owner

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci