• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trostetic [US Clan]

Athletics_

Gold
Reaction score
OK i am done after this but I just find it a bit pathetic that you have to lie and say that I was inactive when I was on more than half of the roster was. I was also very dedicated to the clan. Also, I think I am a pretty skilled player, but anyways.. Ill just stay in trespire because they take me for who I am and they know my skill level Have a nice day and GL
~ Athletics_

Neruvix

Survivor
Reaction score
OK i am done after this but I just find it a bit pathetic that you have to lie and say that I was inactive when I was on more than half of the roster was. I was also very dedicated to the clan. Also, I think I am a pretty skilled player, but anyways.. Ill just stay in trespire because they take me for who I am and they know my skill level Have a nice day and GL
~ Athletics_
You again... Mind if I add you on Skype and I'll tell you why they kicked you?

TheSalexMC

Platinum
Reaction score
~ Athletics_
Please restrain from any flame on our forum page, if you have an issue feel free to pm a leader. Thanks~

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci