• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trophaeum

Would like to see this map added to the MCSG Servers?

• Total voters

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
I voted no for this map, because there's nothing really special to it, The gameplay was fine on it, but it's usually fine on most maps. I just didnt see anything special to this.
Could you elaborate please? I don't quite understand.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Could you elaborate please? I don't quite understand.
It's just too simple, a stone brick building with no particular theme, and some stuff .. doesnt make too much sense.(3 meter high basketball court?) What I mean is, it's just too much random stuff. Like basketball court, barbershop, library, bowling area. Not the ordinary kind of stuff you'd see in a skyscraper.

Anyway, it looks nice, and it's a lot better than most maps on MCSG at the moment, but then again, I want 60% of the maps on MCSG gone ..

EDIT: I dont really want to be that guy, but the amount of people in the credits, makes it seem like your fishing for compliments. :/

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
It's just too simple, a stone brick building with no particular theme, and some stuff .. doesnt make too much sense.(3 meter high basketball court?) What I mean is, it's just too much random stuff. Like basketball court, barbershop, library, bowling area. Not the ordinary kind of stuff you'd see in a skyscraper.

Anyway, it looks nice, and it's a lot better than most maps on MCSG at the moment, but then again, I want 60% of the maps on MCSG gone ..

EDIT: I dont really want to be that guy, but the amount of people in the credits, makes it seem like your fishing for compliments. :/
Feel free to think that man, it's your decision. Thanks for being straightforward though, makes me respect you in a whole new light.

The idea of the map is to have each floor be a different theme to make up the Trophaeum. I does sound random, and it is, but it is sort of meant to astray from a normal skyscraper--it's a "TROPHAEUM," if you know what that is.

As for the credits, a lot of those people were mentioned in the map, didn't help make it. We wanted to include the community in as much as possible in this map.

Sneeze7

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Feel free to think that man, it's your decision. Thanks for being straightforward though, makes me respect you in a whole new light.

The idea of the map is to have each floor be a different theme to make up the Trophaeum. I does sound random, and it is, but it is sort of meant to astray from a normal skyscraper--it's a "TROPHAEUM," if you know what that is.

As for the credits, a lot of those people were mentioned in the map, didn't help make it. We wanted to include the community in as much as possible in this map.
Alright, thanks for respecing my opinions, and not causing a flame war about it. I wish you good luck with this/future maps. :)

cubemylife

Experienced
Reaction score
I voted no for this map, because there's nothing really special to it, The gameplay was fine on it, but it's usually fine on most maps. I just didnt see anything special to this.
I appeal to the idea because of its indoor focus- alike to Solar Frost. It gives you something you don't get on a map that's open, an almost claustrophobic, more intense feel. This is my opinion though :)

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
We are still editing the map here and there and we decided to include the storyline more. Their are explosions throughout the structure now.

Smerbo

Survivor
Reaction score
I think this map is good because there are so many different areas for different types of pvp. I can't wait for it to be a map on MCSG (if it is accepted.. Which it should be!)

grimuc

Tribute
Reaction score
I really hope this gets accepted, it will be really fun! But I did not see the elevator in the video :/

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci