• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
kk, I'll come back when "appa's" are open again, also nice grammar, and feel free to 1v1 me :) you can name a server that's a 1v1 server, EU or US, idc.
Don't you dare sarcastically mock my grammar especially since english isn't my first language and I'm on mobile. Also, I wouldn't waste my time on that knowing I could beat you with ease. Now as you've been told my multiple leaders including me, leave. The. Thread.

Oh yeah also with that, don't bother reapplying.

banzai02

Tribute
Reaction score
Don't you dare sarcastically mock my grammar especially since english isn't my first language and I'm on mobile. Also, I wouldn't waste my time on that knowing I could beat you with ease. Now as you've been told my multiple leaders including me, leave. The. Thread.

You were rude first

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
What does "CLOSSDDDDDD" mean?

If I was declined I'll re-apply soon, I'll add more detail, I didn't know it was like applying for mod
IGN: banzai02
Wins: 2
Past clans: None
Skype ID: I am making a new Skype, I'll tell u it if get accepted!!!
Why do you want to join Trivium: I don't know yet but I will decide when I can, I am sorta new so I don't know anyone in the clan, but they all look and I have heard that they are awesome, I am very good at PvP, 1v1 me and you'll see.

I added a line, is it good now?
That's not very good, where did you get it from?

edit: Wait is this a joke???
Skype ID: banzibanhak
Why do you want to join Trivium: I don't know yet but I will decide when I can, I am sorta new so I don't know anyone in the clan, but they all look and I have heard that they are awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Am I declined?
Skype ID: banzibanhak
Why do you want to join Trivium: I don't know yet but I will decide when I can, I am sorta new so I don't know anyone in the clan, but they all look and I have heard that they are awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Leave.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Big talk. Now leave before Krafty rapes you.

You were rude first
you just gave me aids...
That's not very good, where did you get it from?

edit: Wait is this a joke???
What does "CLOSSDDDDDD" mean?

If I was declined I'll re-apply soon, I'll add more detail, I didn't know it was like applying for mod
This little "discussion" is now over.

banzai02, you have been asked to leave the thread by a leader, therefore it is suggested that you do, in fact, stop posting here until this dies down

DatPikachu, yzpA Be nice.. and appropriate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci