• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxJakeDaBossxX

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: gatty88
Wins: 321
Past Clans: none
Skype ID: xxjakethebossxx
Why do you want to join Trivium: It seems like a legit clan that will be a lot of fun if I join and seems like you guys are a solid PvP clan at that. You guys seem organized noticing that you have a log of past clan wars which seems very nice. I think I can be a help for this clan... My PvP skills are at least decent (not sure how to rate myself without others opinions). PvP Strengths: fns, bow, sword | Weaknesses: fishing rod (over-scrolling) and 3 teams. I hope I make it (first clan evah) :)

NutBerger

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:CaptainSwifft
Wins:322
Past clans:Aura
Skype ID:gurkirat.rai1
Why do you want to join Trivium:I wanna join Trivium because I want to join a clan that are semi high on the leaderboard,and because you guys do a lot of Cb's which I have fun doing!

Fusionnuggets

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:CaptainSwifft
Wins:322
Past clans:Aura
Skype ID:gurkirat.rai1
Why do you want to join Trivium:
I wanna join Trivium because I want to join a clan that are semi high on the leaderboard,and because you guys do a lot of Cb's which I have fun doing!
you copied that last part, could've atleast chosen a good one >.>
IGN: gatty88
Wins: 321
Past Clans: none
Skype ID: xxjakethebossxx
Why do you want to join Trivium: It seems like a legit clan that will be a lot of fun if I join and seems like you guys are a solid PvP clan at that. You guys seem organized noticing that you have a log of past clan wars which seems very nice. I think I can be a help for this clan... My PvP skills are at least decent (not sure how to rate myself without others opinions). PvP Strengths: fns, bow, sword | Weaknesses: fishing rod (over-scrolling) and 3 teams. I hope I make it (first clan evah) :)
Not a very good first clan but best of luck :)
Edit: When I say not a very good first clan I mean this clan is very advanced and you should most likely have experience. It's a great clan tho :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci