• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinecraftEryton

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: FreennzzY (cb acc)
Wins: 128
Past clans: Serious clans i was in Aura, Throx, Gravity,
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) ieryton
Why do you want to join Trivium: I wanna join a trivium because i think fro its time to go competitive role in mcsg, all my other past clan build me up to this point and i feel i have what it takes to join a known and well organized clan that can go far. The clan battles I go really competitive with call outs and pvp skill but even though if we lose I don't cry as much as other people do. Just gotta learn from your mistakes.

Acemaster8

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: VersatileCookies (You can just call me Versatile ;)
Wins: 100/700 (I have an alt that i gave to my friend and heplayed 500 games but i got 35 games won in 100 games)
Past clans: Aura, Exodus, Temptations which merged with chrome
Skype ID: Acemaster82
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join trivium because my friends(MinecraftEryton) are leaving the clan i was in (aura) and i want to come here with them. Also i've been in Aura almost 2 months and i think i need a more serious clan because Aura wasn't as active.

Last edited:

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: VersatileCookies
Wins: 100/700 (I have an alt that i gave to my friend and heplayed 500 games but i got 35 games won in 100 games)
Past clans: Aura, Exodus, Temptations which merged with chrome
Skype ID: Acemaster82
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join trivium because my friends(MinecraftEryton) are leaving the clan i was in (aura) and i want to come here with them. Also i've been in Aura almost 2 months and i think i need a more serious clan because Aura wasn't as active.
You play CS: GO?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci