• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
not saying just cause he is mod, I'm saying i'm suprised because he is a good player who would do some good.....
You could be the best player in the world, but you could be the most inactive person on TeamSpeak. I have never once saw kingbutcess on our TS.
I don't really care if he's good or not, he has to be active on the TeamSpeak. Being good/ a moderator / having a substantial amount of wins basically just increases your chances of getting in by .001%. Which, is basically no increase.

That's why the leaders created Trivium; to be a clan whose members actually know one another.
We can't really accept people that just apply and expect to get in, now, do we?

Chiller4

District 13
Reaction score
You could be the best player in the world, but you could be the most inactive person on TeamSpeak.
I don't really care if he's good or not, he has to be active on the TeamSpeak. Being good / having a substantial amount of wins basically just increases your chances of getting in by .001%.

That's why the leaders created Trivium; to be a clan whose members actually know one another.
bruh

Reaction score
You could be the best player in the world, but you could be the most inactive person on TeamSpeak. I have never once saw kingbutcess on our TS.
I don't really care if he's good or not, he has to be active on the TeamSpeak. Being good/ a moderator / having a substantial amount of wins basically just increases your chances of getting in by .001%. Which, is basically no increase.

Why does he have to be on YOUR teamspeak in the first place if he just barely applied at 10 PM for him....

+ I just checked, it said nowhere on the thread that you needed to be active on the ts to accepted. So I don't see your point in how he needs to be active on your ts.

Darude

Tribute
Reaction score

Sandstorm

AuroraVersion2

Diamond
Reaction score
Why does he have to be on YOUR teamspeak in the first place if he just barely applied at 10 PM for him....

+ I just checked, it said nowhere on the thread that you needed to be active on the ts to accepted. So I don't see your point in how he needs to be active on your ts.
iiiignorannnnt

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score

Sorry to interrupt, but i'm one leaders of the clan and most people in the community should already know this. But it's common sense to come on TS for a clan. We don't use Skype to talk, just for a chat. We need to get to know someone better in-order to actually "give him a chance".

To sum everything up for you, to be in the clan you have to come on Teamspeak so we can know you better.

Reaction score
Sorry to interrupt, but i'm one leaders of the clan and most people in the community should already know this. But it's common sense to come on TS for a clan. We don't use Skype to talk, just for a chat. We need to get to know someone better in-order to actually "give him a chance".

To sum everything up for you, to be in the clan you have to come on Teamspeak so we can know you better.
Thanks, I don't see a point in TS when I find skype to be superior (Opinion) Don't ever use that TS thats on my desktop.

iiiignorannnnt
Do not care, ADHD does some crazy crap to your brain.

Juggernaut

Platinum
Reaction score
How the hell did I get pending if I haven't been on for like 5 days xD Also, might ask to get my pending removed if I don't get something done about my laptop/keyboard/22 situation ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci