• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
since all you guys do it play csgo and i do too, why not join c:

IGN: pepeZpower
Wins: 1k
Past clans: Triv, Eternity, Sector Six, Forgotten, AND EMPIRE
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) you got me
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join Trivium due to the fact that I want to be in a clan that actually feels like a family.. doesnt only care about winning. I want to be in a clan that can make me laugh and I can have fun with all sorts of personalities. A clan that doesnt care to show who they really are. In the end I could care less over a record in a 3D block laying video game in which we swing swords at each other.

this is actually srs so
-pespi

csgo is betr than mcsg

Last edited:

AuroraVersion2

Diamond
Reaction score

Past clans: Triv, Eternity, Sector Six, Forgotten, etc
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) you got me
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join Trivium due to the fact that I want to be in a clan that actually feels like a family.. doesnt only care about winning. I want to be in a clan that can make me laugh and I can have fun with all sorts of personalities. A clan that doesnt care to show who they really are. In the end I could care less over a record in a 3D block laying video game in which we swing swords at each other.

this is actually srs so
-pespi

csgo is betr than mcsg
ew

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score

Past clans: Triv, Eternity, Sector Six, Forgotten, etc

this is actually srs so
-pespi

csgo is betr than mcsg
Empire, WHERES EMPIRE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member