• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
Finally! My internet is letting me load web pages.

I wanted to apologize to everyone for my sudden inactiveness without telling anyone where I was going. As most of you know I had some computer issues and ever since I have fixed them my internet has been complete garbage. I haven't been able to load a webpage, connect on Skype or TS, or play Minecraft. I tried downloading Skype/TS on my phone, but I had to be connected to a wifi base to download them- the files were too big to 3G (This is where I figured out that the internet troubles weren't just on my computer; my whole house.)

The web browser on my phone doesn't work at all (but that was even before my internet troubles). So I was unable to post on here until now. I am getting the problems fixed and once again sorry for my absence.

Fun Statistics:
-It took me 24 minutes to load this web page...
-The characters I am typing are lagging and it took me 13 minutes to type that above....
-I am currently getting 4356 ping to MCSG...

ALL1DO1SW1N Branbob83 soggypickle Ultimability

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
Finally! My internet is letting me load web pages.

I wanted to apologize to everyone for my sudden inactiveness without telling anyone where I was going. As most of you know I had some computer issues and ever since I have fixed them my internet has been complete garbage. I haven't been able to load a webpage, connect on Skype or TS, or play Minecraft. I tried downloading Skype/TS on my phone, but I had to be connected to a wifi base to download them- the files were too big to 3G (This is where I figured out that the internet troubles weren't just on my computer; my whole house.)

The web browser on my phone doesn't work at all (but that was even before my internet troubles). So I was unable to post on here until now. I am getting the problems fixed and once again sorry for my absence.

Fun Statistics:
-It took me 24 minutes to load this web page...
-The characters I am typing are lagging and it took me 13 minutes to type that above....
-I am currently getting 4356 ping to MCSG...

ALL1DO1SW1N Branbob83 soggypickle Ultimability
;-;

ThePurpleOlive

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: ThePurpleOlive
Wins: 52 (Skruby)
Past clans: None
Skype ID (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly): I see you guys use TS more. If you need skype, Just tell me and I'll pm whoever would like it.
Why do you want to join Trivium: The reason I would like to join Trivium is because of the community. Everyone here disses eachother daily, and they just brush it off xD, I've been playing with alot of the members on a faction server, I see how the clan works like a team and how others don't. I'd like to be apart of that because I think I have things to offer to the clan. I have been searching around for a clan for a while, and My friend Matt (Chaos) has suggested Trivium. My stats may not be the best, but I joined MCSG about 3 weeks ago.

Ultimability

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: ThePurpleOlive
Wins: 52 (Skruby)
Past clans: None
Skype ID (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly): I see you guys use TS more. If you need skype, Just tell me and I'll pm whoever would like it.
Why do you want to join Trivium: The reason I would like to join Trivium is because of the community. Everyone here disses eachother daily, and they just brush it off xD, I've been playing with alot of the members on a faction server, I see how the clan works like a team and how others don't. I'd like to be apart of that because I think I have things to offer to the clan. I have been searching around for a clan for a while, and My friend Matt (Chaos) has suggested Trivium. My stats may not be the best, but I joined MCSG about 3 weeks ago.
Applications are currently closed, keep an eye on the thread til they're open again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci