• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
IGN:
Purge_Hawk1

Wins:
444, then reset to 89.

Past clans:
Eternity, Trivium

Skype ID:
Purge_Hawk1

Why do you want to join Trivium:
Come on doods, I have to do this again? ;-;
Alright, I knew I said that I'm done with Minecraft, including MCSG, because the whole game is just getting boring in general, and it really is. I've been playing League and Smite lately (I recommend you check it out if you haven't, both amazing games.) and it's because I've been trying to get into other games. Although, with clans, everything gets a bit interesting, and specifically, I'm directing this to all the flame that happens within the clan community. I mean, it's just so hilarious to experience kids' insults and flame against other clans! Nononono, I'm kidding. I'd like to join because, first and foremost, I like to consider Trivium as my family on MCSG, though I don't play as much as I did back when I first started or when I was at my prime days. I feel welcomed whenever I'm on the TeamSpeak, and this is what every clan should aim for, is being welcoming and making scrubs feel like they're at home. I'm not very good at PvP, I know that, but I'm willing to try again with Trivium, you feel me bro? No? Alright, I didn't think so. Further onto other reasons why I should get accepted, or I'd like to join Trivium is because well, I like to consider myself good at communication, and I know communication is key whenever you're scrimming or clan battling, or just whenever you're on the TeamSpeak in general. I've never really been good at explaining myself, that's one con about me, but again, I'm willing to improve myself. During my time here, I wasn't very mature, and I do apologize to those that I have irritated. I've been sort of working on my maturity and my behavior around others, so if I get accepted, which I doubt, I won't be that annoying, immature child in the clan.

Cheers.
Who's this kid?

AWKP

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: AWKP
Wins: 193
Past clans: Surface, B3rs3rk, Alliteration (Clans with some friends)
Skype ID: I will message ALL1DO1SW1N1329
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to be in a skilled, active clan. I recognize some of the people in thsi clan and I know that they are good. This clan seems very skilled and looks like it has good synergy. I want to be in a clan with people that work well with each other, and Trivium seemed perfect. Trivium has been quite successful, and I would like to be a part of it.

XxChaos1107xX

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:
Purge_Hawk1

Wins:
444, then reset to 89.

Past clans:
Eternity, Trivium

Skype ID:
Purge_Hawk1

Why do you want to join Trivium:
Come on doods, I have to do this again? ;-;
Alright, I knew I said that I'm done with Minecraft, including MCSG, because the whole game is just getting boring in general, and it really is. I've been playing League and Smite lately (I recommend you check it out if you haven't, both amazing games.) and it's because I've been trying to get into other games. Although, with clans, everything gets a bit interesting, and specifically, I'm directing this to all the flame that happens within the clan community. I mean, it's just so hilarious to experience kids' insults and flame against other clans! Nononono, I'm kidding. I'd like to join because, first and foremost, I like to consider Trivium as my family on MCSG, though I don't play as much as I did back when I first started or when I was at my prime days. I feel welcomed whenever I'm on the TeamSpeak, and this is what every clan should aim for, is being welcoming and making scrubs feel like they're at home. I'm not very good at PvP, I know that, but I'm willing to try again with Trivium, you feel me bro? No? Alright, I didn't think so. Further onto other reasons why I should get accepted, or I'd like to join Trivium is because well, I like to consider myself good at communication, and I know communication is key whenever you're scrimming or clan battling, or just whenever you're on the TeamSpeak in general. I've never really been good at explaining myself, that's one con about me, but again, I'm willing to improve myself. During my time here, I wasn't very mature, and I do apologize to those that I have irritated. I've been sort of working on my maturity and my behavior around others, so if I get accepted, which I doubt, I won't be that annoying, immature child in the clan.

Cheers.
YES YES YES YES YES. Mom has returned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci