• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

BucketzPVP

Diamond
Reaction score
We apologize for waiting so long, some irl things came up and caused inactivity for our leaders. We have sat down and discussed all the apps, and finally made a decision. If you already revoked your app and we missed it, we apologize for tagging you. If you were denied, you can PM this forum account for the reason.

ACCEPTED FOR TRIAL: YoungWolfyy_ , Exvaries , Sixorr , Cryptic_Gamer , chip27

PENDING: ZMaster777 , Prosaur , kingusa12 , BucketzPVP

(For these 2 ranks above, please be as active on the teamspeak as possible!)

DENIED: iMightTroll , ewaldminny , TheHo , SpidersFTW , Hsnapn , Foxy_Jake18 , PabloPlayz , BlueHeron , YuenglingsMC , CakeHD , ZichzmasterGames , The_Man

ACCEPTED FOR FULL MEMBER: Native , RTGxxKaos
Congrats to all! I've been really sick lately so don't expect me to be on. I think a lot of people could disagree on some decisions but then again, we still look good. Congrats to Native and RTG for getting member. They really deserve it. All the trials deserve trial and for my people at pending like me, I'm sure you will be accepted sometime. All in all, this clan just got like 3x better. I wanna see how much further it can go.

-Bucketz76

Last edited:

Prophesies

Career
Reaction score
Congrats to all! I've been really sick lately so don't expect me to be on. I think a lot of people could disagree on some decisions but then again, we still look good. Congrats to Native and RTG for getting trial. They really deserve it. All the trials deserve trial and for my people at pending like me, I'm sure you will be accepted sometime. All in all, this clan just got like 3x better. I wanna see how much further it can go.

-Bucketz76
I can tell your sick. You just wrote RTG and I got trial :p

Nineharted

Career
Reaction score
IGN: NineHarted
Wins: 774 including alts
Past clans: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) will PM
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) will PM
Why do you want to join Trivium: I have known quite a few players in the roster for a good bit of time and am aware that the leaders bran (leader of rebels) krafty (used to be rebel’s best officer) and soggy (ex-player of rebels) are incredible players and extremely capable. I look at the roster and see some of the best pvp’ers on the server gears, cscoop, flex, and harborseal. These players are not only great players but great people in addition. I have known some of the people to be great with teamwork, really funny, and overall nice people. I am or have been friends with Mr_gears, Tehsteelflexer, Tuct, NativeTalent, HarborSeal, and am getting to know Cscoop who is seeming welcoming and very nice as well. All of the people here are great team players even more than their extensive pvp skill level to partner it. I am unlikely to get into the clan; I’m aware, but I would like to attempt, as it seems like it would be a very fun experience to join.

BucketzPVP

Diamond
Reaction score
Past clans: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) will PM
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) will PM
Why do you want to join Trivium: I have known quite a few players in the roster for a good bit of time and am aware that the leaders bran (leader of rebels) krafty (used to be rebel’s best officer) and soggy (ex-player of rebels) are incredible players and extremely capable. I look at the roster and see some of the best pvp’ers on the server gears, cscoop, flex, and harborseal. These players are not only great players but great people in addition. I have known some of the people to be great with teamwork, really funny, and overall nice people. I am or have been friends with Mr_gears, Tehsteelflexer, Tuct, NativeTalent, HarborSeal, and am getting to know Cscoop who is seeming welcoming and very nice as well. All of the people here are great team players even more than their extensive pvp skill level to partner it. I am unlikely to get into the clan; I’m aware, but I would like to attempt, as it seems like it would be a very fun experience to join.
Recommended. Very skilled PVPer!

Prophesies

Career
Reaction score
Hola Amigo

Last edited:

egoldo

Career
Reaction score
IGN: egoldo
Wins: like 1,000 with my accounts together
Past clans: There will be a long long list.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) xegoldo
Why do you want to join Trivium: Cause yolo while you swegging. Seems rad and fun. xP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci