• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImFaqe

Diamond
Reaction score
Hey guys, Today I'm going to say something I will regret but.......I am leaving Trivium. Its not because the Leaders/Captains/Elites/Members are bad its just... that I'm not really motivated right now. I have no desire really to play with clans and to be stressed out with things. This clan was my #1 clan I have ever joined in my career in MCSG. This will also be my last clan on MCSG (unless if I get motivated again) but other than that this is goodbye. People who helped me to get to my goal of getting to Trivium, Mr_Gears, AuroraV2 (Luvlites), Masonbulldog19, AndyFlips (Even though you didn't vote for me I don't think), Bran for just giving me a chance in the best clan ever I've been in.

People who I need to Thank.
BranBob83 - Thank you for being such a good leader and letting me join Trivium
AndyFlips - Thank you for just being there if I had a problem #Best Captain/Wolf
Masonbulldog19 - Thank you for thinking I can make Trivium and being a good friend
Eden - Even though we met not too long ago, Thank you for being a good friend
Andrew - Thank you for letting me build on Helios
AuroraV2 - Thank you for being a good friends (You were my first friend in Trivium)

Someone I need to apologize to.
Pepsizpower - Sorry for causing drama with me and you

For everyone in Trivium. Thank You <3

- ImFaqe/Jordan

DatPikachu

District 13
Reaction score
Hey guys, Today I'm going to say something I will regret but.......I am leaving Trivium. Its not because the Leaders/Captains/Elites/Members are bad its just... that I'm not really motivated right now. I have no desire really to play with clans and to be stressed out with things. This clan was my #1 clan I have ever joined in my career in MCSG. This will also be my last clan on MCSG (unless if I get motivated again) but other than that this is goodbye. People who helped me to get to my goal of getting to Trivium, Mr_Gears, AuroraV2 (Luvlites), Masonbulldog19, AndyFlips (Even though you didn't vote for me I don't think), Bran for just giving me a chance in the best clan ever I've been in.

AndyFlips - Thank you for just being there if I had a problem #Best Captain/Wolf
Masonbulldog19 - Thank you for thinking I can make Trivium and being a good friend
AuroraV2 - Thank you for being a good friends (You were my first friend in Trivium)

- ImFaqe/Jordan
:(

soggypickle

District 13
Reaction score

- ImFaqe/Jordan
rip :(

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score

- ImFaqe/Jordan
You dont need to apologize ;-; I accept the apology btw.

Anyways, good luck in the future :c. Coem back soon pls ;-;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci