• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Btw can you please change my name on the thread to just "Ceroria | Sky" now that I mainly use that account? Thanks! Branbob83 Trivium

ChrisComedies

Diamond
Reaction score
Well, I suppose this is it. I'm leaving Trivium.

Reason being? I've been losing so much interest in Minecraft within these past few weeks, I've tried to rekindle my little flame with other minigames, with networks such as OCN and Hive, but both were not sufficient enough for me to get back into playing this game with the same competitive vibe I had back then. This community doesn't help, either. I have been here nearly 2 years, and I am happy to see MCGamer grow and flourish into the wonderful network it is today, though the community is what makes a place. The in-game community is just so virulent and hostile, so that just adds to the handful of reasons why I don't want to play MCSG anymore. Also, it's not fair for me to even be in this clan, just taking up that one spot on the roster. I don't even deserve that spot, but you still gave it to me. When I applied, I knew that I wasn't good enough for this clan. There are a handful of people that can beat me easily and consistently, and I just consider myself just your average player. I was highly surprised I even got accepted, and I was a bit unsure about this, but you guys still welcomed me into the family. You guys are such a great group of guys and gals, and I thank you all for the wonderful time you have given me here, but for now, I'm out.

Special mentions? Nonononono. I'd suppose this would be my thoughts on everyone. I guess, why not. If I didn't include in this list, it's because I didn't really talk to you a good amount of times to actually have an opinion on you. You are all awesome, though. c:

All the staff [Past & Present] - Thank you, for creating and sustaining this amazing group of fellows, of which I can now call my family, and for being such great staff members, solving all the problems and what-not.

ChrisComedies and Ultimability - You guys are really nice, I hardly ever see you guys mad/angry, I love playing with you guys, I don't get bored with any of you, and that's good because I have a really short attention span. Thank you for being great elites.

Denster91 - nice guy denis. i miss you as mod, ur nice guy, ty for be3ing frend.

MasonBulldog - Don't move to League, bk. ur actually decent at this g8me so.

JacobC - UHC sucks. dont.

SuperxAndrew - You're a nice guy, you know that? You're laid back/chill/whatever, and I like that about you. It's unfortunate how your microphone broke, after you bought Mason platinum and like, 5 other people in our clan, including me, gold donor, and I thank you for that.

Ceroria | XyZebrAbC SkyDoesMienkraft! Friendly mod, aye? thanks for bee3ng frand, u r noic, and yaaaaaaaa

XxSolarBearzxX AuroraV2 ImFaqe xCrayfish - Whenever I play with any of you, just the two of us, the rest of you just happen to join in, and that's not a bad thing btdubbs. You guys are nice, and thanks for entertaining me these few weeks. gracias.

WalkerRed RTGxxKaos - We talked a lot within my first month, and you guise are cool. Though, these past few days/week, I haven't seen you guys too often. hope u guise stay cool

iBearHD - tanks for art d00d, u r awsem c:

Chris|Bro DatPikachu - chris, u r nice, i like u. tylur, y u no get accepted, u shuldv been. stay kewl, kids

Eden - Huahwi, thank you for being a phenomenal scrim captain, we own whenever u r master. All jokes aside, I didn't really get to talk to you besides in scrims, but from what I've seen, you're pretty cool, and be sure to stay that way. We should talk more, alright? sexi qwantum rank btw

Kimberly - sucks how you had to leave. it was great knowing you before we applied for triv. ur gud girl, be sure to stay in touch, alrite?

pepsizPower - my favourite fox in this clan, u r good elite, u betur not be bad k? record with sixzo some time, alright, blamph?

Voltality [What's his forum name? Deergod.] - Possibly my most favourite person in the clan. You know the reason why I respect you so much. Don't completely quit MCSG, so we can play some games once in a while, alright? I'll most likely play UHC on your server too, so.. stay not-horrible.

Thank you, and I'll see y'all later.

Stay awesome.
There goes a legend. Im sad to see you go. Its been great knowing you Garren. You were always a person I could talk to for hours and never get bored. Ill miss you :c but be on ts pls #YAHHH

Stuniing

Career
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!??!?!?!?!?!?

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!??!?!?!?!?!?
wut

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci