• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
On a side note, I'm back. :) but who cares about that, I'd rather listen to kids ramble facts about nothing relevant to Trivium besides the fact that they're banned off the TS. Like I'm sure it's been told to you before Bunns but we will deal with your ban how we want. Just because you think it's unfair, doesn't me crap to us. My TS. My rules. Obey them and you'll be fine. Now if you'd like to talk about this further, leave our thread and talk about it to us somewhere outside of the thread. Thank you and have a nice day.

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
On a side note, I'm back. :) but who cares about that, I'd rather listen to kids ramble facts about nothing relevant to Trivium besides the fact that they're banned off the TS. Like I'm sure it's been told to you before Bunns but we will deal with your ban how we want. Just because you think it's unfair, doesn't me crap to us. My TS. My rules. Obey them and you'll be fine. Now if you'd like to talk about this further, leave our thread and talk about it to us somewhere outside of the thread. Thank you and have a nice day.
Shut up, lord i didnt even know you were gone and i dont care ure back, can u just leave again already?

jk ily bae

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
Shut up, lord i didnt even know you were gone and i dont care ure back, can u just leave again already?

jk ily bae
I will be in about 3 weeks haha so you'll be without the great and holy leader Gears for another 3 days or so!

MaxTheKokiri

Platinum
Reaction score
I got banned perm for asking for a scrim LOL

Bunns

Platinum
Reaction score
I got banned perm for asking for a scrim LOL
Same

(that was my 1st 2nd and 3rd ban)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci