• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

le quack

Platinum
Reaction score
Sorry guys but I’m leaving:
1. My timezone is not efficient, therefor I can’t make to most clan wars
2. I’ve been very inactive for the clan I should have been kicked a long time ago
It was fun meeting everyone and talking to everyone some of you even became good friends of mine but sadly I must depart. Either I stay clanless or join somewhere the choice is mine. Thank you Trivium for accepting me in the first place <3 Farewell

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
Sorry guys but I’m leaving:
1. My timezone is not efficient, therefor I can’t make to most clan wars
2. I’ve been very inactive for the clan I should have been kicked a long time ago
It was fun meeting everyone and talking to everyone some of you even became good friends of mine but sadly I must depart. Either I stay clanless or join somewhere the choice is mine. Thank you Trivium for accepting me in the first place <3 Farewell
It was awesome having you in the clan Quack :) You were really funny, and cool to talk to! Thanks for your time in the clan, and I hope you have fun wherever you end up :3

Morphed_playz

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:ImMorphedhd
Wins:320/2000
Past clans:eek:blivion,impurged,#renovation,theshadowz,
Skype ID:Morphed_Playz
Why do you want to join Trivium:i want to join the elite trivium clan because i am very very very skilled at pvp and think i know every thing there about pvp from map call outs to pvp strats and i am a very quick thinker and work well under unlimited amounts a pressure and if im accepted will really look forward to cooperating with the members of the awesome clan trivium (not trying to be cocky in any way)

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
IGN:ImMorphedhd
Wins:320/2000
Past clans:eek:blivion,impurged,#renovation,theshadowz,
Skype ID:Morphed_Playz
Why do you want to join Trivium:i want to join the elite trivium clan because i am very very very skilled at pvp and think i know every thing there about pvp from map call outs to pvp strats and i am a very quick thinker and work well under unlimited amounts a pressure and if im accepted will really look forward to cooperating with the members of the awesome clan trivium (not trying to be cocky in any way)
Applications are closed, sorry man. If applications open up again then you can re-apply there :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci