• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
sorry ik ur jealous ur not god and i am
The fact that you just called yourself god, makes my whole body cringe. You will never be anything closely related to a god. Well, I guess you'd be the that Demi-god that no one likes and makes fun of all the time because of how his only power is that he can make cheese come out of his butt. By all means, you sir, poop out the best cheese in the east. So be proud of that my humble demi-god. Be proud.

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The fact that you just called yourself god, makes my whole body cringe. You will never be anything closely related to a god. Well, I guess you'd be the that Demi-god that no one likes and makes fun of all the time because of how his only power is that he can make cheese come out of his butt. By all means, you sir, poop out the best cheese in the east. So be proud of that my humble demi-god. Be proud.
quackeryy loves me more than you

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
sorry ik ur jealous ur not god and i am
quackeryy loves me more than you
Yes. I like to be happy too.

Krafty

District 13
Reaction score
Guess im sending this one 2 hell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci