• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBossKingHD

Career
Reaction score
I thought I had a good chance, I know I'm young, but I get on almost daily and stay on the ts for up to 5 hours... I understand but I thought I had a good chance :/ Gl to you all in the future :) I might apply in a few weeks or so... But gl again :/
I waited 3 weeks before applying. When people in the clan told me to apply is when I did. I got trailed for a week and got member. Just keep trying and you will get in. A good example is Ceroria | XyZebrAbC, he applied multiple times and was denied but he keep on trying and got into the clan. Don't give up!

Last edited:

AuroraVersion2

Diamond
Reaction score
NEW UPDATES!!!!

THE ROSTER CAP HAS BEEN DECREASED BACK TO 24!

Ultimability Was promoted to Elite!

WalkerRed Has been Accepted for full member!

Hellvay, Tuct | Palkian, iBearHD, and ImFaqe Have been Accepted for Trial!

YelloDawg39, and RTGxxKaos Are staying Trial!

rcazilla23rocks, ProHulk, thingy182, and DatPikachu Are staying Pending!

Minicraft132 Has been Declined!

Everyone else has been Denied!

APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED!
Late, BUT GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

TheBossKingHD

Career
Reaction score
IGN: GetR3kt
Wins: 277 / 915
Past clans: Aspiration | Noxious | Excel | Transcendent
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) GetR3ktIAm
Why do you want to join Trivium: One of the biggest reasons is because I got friends in the clan! ( Branbob a.k.a Brambie <- what I call him, rowen, AuroraV2 ), another reason is because it sounds like it has alot of cool people in it, and it's definately a good clan. Hopefully I get Accepted for pending and get to know all of you better! Thanks, no matter the answer! <3
/null

Last edited:

YelloDawg39

Career
Reaction score
There's too much IRL stuff for me to be on lately. So sorry guys. ); I really love this community and I hope that you will go far. I am taking somewhat of a hiatus from MCSG and may be back sooner or later. With school and hockey and IRL issues, I just can't be on the computer a lot. I'm sorry guys. And no, this is not me being butthurt from not getting accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci