• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophesies

Career
Reaction score
Krafty or Bran, can one of you guys tell me when you all normally hop on TS and scrim or just chill? Whenever I'm on, it seems like the members aren't on and I end up playing with other pending or trial members :p which is okay, but it'd be cool to play with the actual members more often :D

Thanks, BulletJC
About right now we're on. But if you go a couple hours back, then that's usually the time we have a lot of people on TS. Everyone in this clan is pretty nocturnal.

HarborSeal

Platinum
Reaction score
Krafty or Bran, can one of you guys tell me when you all normally hop on TS and scrim or just chill? Whenever I'm on, it seems like the members aren't on and I end up playing with other pending or trial members :p which is okay, but it'd be cool to play with the actual members more often :D

Thanks, BulletJC
We're a nocturnal clan, if you actually come on right now there is 4 members on. We're usually on after 7:00pm MST from what I've experienced; however, I don't really know the most active moment of the day.

Prophesies

Career
Reaction score

Thanks, BulletJC
From my experience, I get on about 12 in the afternoon (my time) and see the pending members. When I see everyone else is sometime when I get back from school about 3-5pm. We stay up pretty much all night and play with each other for hours after that.

Trivium

Career
Reaction score

Thanks, BulletJC
7EST till' like 5am EST

The_Man

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Ayvix/themanfrmnowhr1
Wins: 500
Past clans: N/A
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) : themanfrmnowhr1
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join Trivium as I have played with most of the members and some officers/leaders. I have known some of the members since August of last year when I first applied for the Rebels. I think that being in a new clan will be a fresh start and will pull me back into the home that I once knew. I have the PvP skills and am mostly helpful to people.

Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci