• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
I like how we have no leader for a day and someone gets promoted. We have trials to accept and no elites currently. It has been like a week and half. Maybe that should be worked on. New members and elites. You just suggesting in case you guys forgot about it.
Give them some time, there doing there best right now. There also is more to it than just picking new members and elites. Just give them as much time as they need for now dude.

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
I like how we have no leader for a day and someone gets promoted. We have trials to accept and no elites currently. It has been like a week and half. Maybe that should be worked on. New members and elites. You just suggesting in case you guys forgot about it.
You kinda need leaders/captains to figure that stuff out :p

RTGxxKaos

Career
Reaction score
Although there is a lack in members and no elites, I have to disagree. A third leader is actually a good thing, because now they have an addition to the staff that will further review the applications and trials. I think it's a good thing that they quickly promoted a new leader. Although that's just my opinion.
Give them some time, there doing there best right now. There also is more to it than just picking new members and elites. Just give them as much time as they need for now dude.
You kinda need leaders/captains to figure that stuff out :p
Honestly, I think you guys didn't see this at the end of it: I SAID I WAS JUST SAYING/SUGGESTING! Gosh, read to the end!

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly, I think you guys didn't see this at the end of it: I SAID I WAS JUST SAYING/SUGGESTING! Gosh, read to the end!
I think you didn't read mine exactly xD. We're just giving OUR opinions on YOUR suggestion, is there anything wrong with that ;-; ;-; -;-; ;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;----------------------; ;-;-;-;------------------------------;;;;-;-;-;-;;;;;---------;?

RTGxxKaos

Career
Reaction score
I think you didn't read mine exactly xD. We're just giving OUR opinions on YOUR suggestion, is there anything wrong with that ;-; ;-; -;-; ;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;----------------------;?
No, andy. You should have said that's my opinion like Aedrift like c'mon dude

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
No, andy. You should have said that's my opinion like Aedrift like c'mon dude
;-----;-;----------;;;;;;---------;;;;;;;;;;;;--------------------------;;;;;;;;;;-;-;-;-;-;--------------------------;;;;;--------------------;;;;;;------;-;-;-;-;-;-;---------; Suck on the sad face ;-------;

Reaction score
IGN: pepsizPower, Averaqe, Valentam

Wins: 900 Altogether

Past clans: Empire (Annndy :D), Forgotten, Beginning, and Sector Six.

Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) ItzxPepsiz

Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join Trivium due to the fact that I want to be in a clan that actually feels like a family.. doesnt only care about winning. I want to be in a clan that can make me laugh and I can have fun with all sorts of personalities. A clan that doesnt care to show who they really are.. From Polaris's Screaming to Andy's "Do you need a ladder?" Jokes. Every person in this clan really could make me laugh for hours and are always in a good mood. In the end I could care less over a record in a 3D block laying video game in which we swing swords at each other. Honestly. I want to be in this clan because I feel I can show the real me.. Who I actually am.
-Jake | Pepsi
Guys im going to tell you this now, accept him. He da bae, and when I say this, I mean it.

He da bae.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci