• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinyl

Diamond
Reaction score
Hank I don't recall once seeing you on the teamspeak.

PimpHank

Diamond
Reaction score
No, it's not rude. You need to be active on the teamspeak, like the people they "accepted" right away, and I'm almost positive they know the people they accept better then they know you, all you're doing right now is looking immature and lowering your chances even more.
Immature? So asking why Its taken days longer than others is being Immature? Obviously u have no sense of vocab if thats the best word u come up with to describe the situation. And yeah, its very rude to not say anything and let someone's application be ignored. All you're doing right now is making YOURSELF look ignorant by trying to prove something that is completely irrelevant to what i'm talking about. So plz, dont quote this post and just let it be. :D

Justin / Bullet

Diamond
Reaction score
Immature? So asking why Its taken days longer than others is being Immature? Obviously u have no sense of vocab if thats the best word u come up with to describe the situation. And yeah, its very rude to not say anything and let someone's application be ignored. All you're doing right now is making YOURSELF look ignorant by trying to prove something that is completely irrelevant to what i'm talking about. So plz, dont quote this post and just let it be. :D
Good luck getting in, bud.

rexxyy

Diamond
Reaction score
i know you told me not to quote the post, but im kind of a rebel. anyways, you're being impatient. it takes time to look over the applications, especially with all of them they are receiving, and it's making you look bad. i was trying to help you, ;-;

and what's really ironic is I don't even see your post applying. erm ok

rexxyy

Diamond
Reaction score
You think i wanna be in this clan after the things i just saidj? lol, get a sense of direction bud
just saying im not part of this clan whatsoever (if that's the reason you're not applying), but im an officer for rebels, and i can assure you that it takes time to look over applications. pm me

PimpHank

Diamond
Reaction score
just saying im not part of this clan whatsoever, but im an officer for rebels, and i can assure you that it takes time to look over applications. pm me
Alright dude.... But take into consideration that the Rebels thread also had like 200 responses a day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci