• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Luckily I'm a wolf #closecall

Edit - Greetings to all Trivium Members. Recently, I went cycling with my friends again. We cycled for more than 60km. Unfortunately, I met up with an accident and now it landed on my left hand. I can't clench my fist or even do anything with it. You can talk to me on TeamSpeak if you want to know how I fell and such. As for now, I'll try not to participate in scrimmages since I can only use my right hand. (I'm also writing this using my right hand). Oki bai :)
Well I guess this gives you time to get to know your right hand better. And what it can do ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Goldnick123

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:Goldnick123
Wins:121
Past clans: #Relentless, #Forbiddenshadow
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) callofduty.shoot
Why do you want to join Trivium: I am trying to get in a very well made clan and I think if I can join one like this one I will be able to not only get better but get to know more people and have more people to talk to. I this would be a great clan for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci