• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IGN: Monsters689
Wins: Combined with alts 250+
Past clans: Forsaken, Trivium
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Most of you have it.
Why do you want to join Trivium: Why I would like to join Trivium is that I know everybody really well (I was in the clan 2 days ago) The time I was with Trivium I had so much fun and enjoyed every single second. Before the first time I applied for Trivium I was going to quit MCSG, When I joined I had so much fun you guys are like a second family to me. And if I get accepted it will be amazing to have another shot.

Thanks Monsters :) Whatssss going on uooobbee Blomf hea

Reaction score
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Most of you have it.
Why do you want to join Trivium: Why I would like to join Trivium is that I know everybody really well (I was in the clan 2 days ago) The time I was with Trivium I had so much fun and enjoyed every single second. Before the first time I applied for Trivium I was going to quit MCSG, When I joined I had so much fun you guys are like a second family to me. And if I get accepted it will be amazing to have another shot.

Thanks Monsters :)
Whatsup eu-ube, BLOMF hea!

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score

Wut.....?

UpdatinStatus

Platinum
Reaction score

Recomeded was recruited to fazeMC on friday

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
Keep the good work up on this clan, creating a good rep is a key step to being a good clan with respect, activity, etc. Good job! Now all ya need are some cb's!

Reactions: Hks
Reaction score
Keep the good work up on this clan, creating a good rep is a key step to being a good clan with respect, activity, etc. Good job! Now all ya need are some cb's!
Our first Clan Battle is going to be against Forgotten, I personally don't know what date yet, but lets hope for the best. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci