• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nix

Platinum
Reaction score

Please don't double post on our thread, especially when it is ignorant and stupid.

I will not be replying to the band of Emperors, jonny, Ant, Nix and friends here, because you will not listen.
yes men i m rely empos!!

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
I'm entitled to post wherever I like, if you don't like it then don't reply. You're mentioning pointless posts yet the one I quoted was pointless because if you would have left it then I wouldn't have replied again :)
Don't worry, got a mod for you and this thread.

SolarBears

Gold
Reaction score
I have cleared the flame in the past 10-15 pages…Here is your warning. Please stop it with all the flame & disrespectful comments on the thread. If you don't have anything good to say then just don't say it at all. Just in case you haven't seen I will give you the rule:

8. Do not start argue/flame wars: We want to keep the community peaceful; a place where people are free to have opinions and discuss things. Arguments ruin discussions and are unnecessary.

If I continue to see this then further action will be taken. You have been warned.

BenPCGamingHD

Experienced
Reaction score
I have cleared the flame in the past 10-15 pages…Here is your warning. Please stop it with all the flame & disrespectful comments on the thread. If you don't have anything good to say then just don't say it at all. Just in case you haven't seen I will give you the rule:

8. Do not start argue/flame wars: We want to keep the community peaceful; a place where people are free to have opinions and discuss things. Arguments ruin discussions and are unnecessary.

If I continue to see this then further action will be taken. You have been warned.
plz i fan

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score

I was just discussing things, not flaming :)

jonnysurvives

Peacekeeper
Reaction score

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci