• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.

VuhziMC

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Ba19
Nickname: Tom/Ba
Wins / Games Played: 236/2064
Past clans: #TheGenerals V1, #TheGenerals V2, #Imagination V1, #Imagination V2,
Skype ID: BestLeftBack102
Why do you want to join Trivium:
Because it looks like a beast clan, with awesome people in it. I have a very good friend in it also [Vuyzh]. I feel as if I can help you out with my PvP skills, and I can hopefully be able to help organize CW's and scrim's, as I have many contacts. I feel as if this clan is the right clan for me. I really hope I can be part of this amazing clan. I am highly active and I hope I can get in.

Last edited:

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Ba19
Nickname: Tom/Ba
Wins / Games Played: 236/2064
Past clans: #TheGenerals V1, #TheGenerals V2, #Imagination V1, #Imagination V2, #Ascendancy
Skype ID: BestLeftBack102
Why do you want to join Trivium:
Because it looks like a beast clan, with awesome people in it. I have a very good friend in it also [Vuyzh]. I feel as if I can help you out with my PvP skills, and I can hopefully be able to help organize CW's and scrim's, as I have many contacts. I feel as if this clan is the right clan for me. I really hope I can be part of this amazing clan. I am highly active and I hope I can get in.
Please, don't put yourself in Ascendancy as a past clan, you were only trial. :p

Last edited:

WorMelv

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: WorMelv
Nickname: Wor
Wins / Games Played:351 / 3650 (I know this isnt good but... I am better then my stats, i promise.)
Past clans:Violations, Divergent and Millions
Skype ID:xMefflanPvP
Why do you want to join Trivium:I want to join Trivium couse i searching for the right clan and i think Trivium is the right clan for me. The clans i was in before all off them was sooo interactives and that is enoying, I think this is a really good clan.

Deprived_Demonz

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Dexxerty/Deprived_Demonz/HeroNathan
Wins: all together around 239??
Past clans: Ascendancy , Forsaken , United , Prodigious , Sovereign
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Skype is broke atm will fix ASAP
Why do you want to join Trivium: Lots of people I recognize Ceroria *cough* *cough* and because I think this clan has potential. I feel like I can have fun and be myself without being judged here. Hopefully I am right. <3

Battey

Career
Reaction score
IGN: WorMelv
Nickname: Wor
Wins / Games Played:351 / 3650 (I know this isnt good but... I am better then my stats, i promise.)
Past clans:Violations, Divergent and Millions
Skype ID:xMefflanPvP
Why do you want to join Trivium:I want to join Trivium couse i searching for the right clan and i think Trivium is the right clan for me. The clans i was in before all off them was sooo interactives and that is enoying, I think this is a really good clan.
RECOMENDED!!!!11

NOT

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Dexxerty/Deprived_Demonz/HeroNathan
Wins: all together around 239??
Past clans: Ascendancy , Forsaken , United , Prodigious , Sovereign
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Skype is broke atm will fix ASAP
Why do you want to join Trivium: Lots of people I recognize Ceroria *cough* *cough* and because I think this clan has potential. I feel like I can have fun and be myself without being judged here. Hopefully I am right. <3
You also weren't a member in Ascendancy. ._.

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
Daymm O_0 I thought this clan died.
Nah we're not dying in a hurry. We're a close group of friends and being in a clan together keeps us that way. Competitiveness was just coming between us so we aren't playing as many stressful clan wars atm. We'll be ready for Clan Wars: Season Zero though, I can assure you ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci