• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IGN: CandyBoy19
Wins: 285
Past clans: Ghost (for a day :p), TeamSypher (PheonixEU)
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly): captainbeastotron
Why do you want to join Trivium: I want to join Trivium because I feel I have improved a lot in PvP, when I was in ghost; it was the first real chance for me to get to grips for what it was like to be in an EXTREMELY skilled clan. I didn't really get a chance to prove myself because I got kicked that day :p
I have played with Austin and Kezo many a time. I watch some of Kezo's videos and they truly inspire me to do better in PvP.
I normally get rekt by Austin, Kezo, Nick, HD_dude (I haven't played with him but i've seen a video of his) but I feel now I can put up a real fight! (Hopefully)
All I ask is a chance to show my worth, even though my stats are terrible ;P :/
My strengths in PvP are 1v1 scenario's in general, I am decent with a sword (fast clicking etc.) I'm not to shabby with the bow; and i'm pretty good with the rod. But my best attribute if probably my FnS.
My weaknesses are probably cold hand and water fights.
I'm also good at thinking up strategies in my head to get the upper hand on a player swiftly.
I hope you like my application, and give me a chance.

Last edited:

Shandy

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: MrShandy
Wins: 930/3400
Past clans: Ghost, Inverse and MCSGv1 clans.
Skype ID: Everyone in this clan already has me? :p
Why do you want to join Trivium: Lots of friends :)

TriviumEU

Career
Reaction score
I am pleased to announce that:
  • Shandy has been ACCEPTED as Member.
Unfortunately:
Please join and be active on the TeamSpeak to obtain your ranks.

xhitscopeSWEGM8

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN xHitscope :3
Wins 445?
Games played 3000+ Sweg
Past clans #Guardians #The brocclis
Why do you want to be in Trivium Well there's a lot of brilliant players and a lot of Great people as well and I know in ghost you where a clan of any wins versus clans and you where very Successful Thanks xHitscope <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci