• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events Trivia Night - Disney Edition!

David

Career
Reaction score

Hello Tributes,

Trivia Night has returned for its eighth installment! You guys asked for it, and it is back. For this installment, we will be doing a Disney themed Trivia Night!

Don’t forget, prizes are up for grabs!

How it works:
  • The event will operate in a talk-power disabled Teamspeak Channel, with permission for speech given only to staff (to read out questions)
  • When questions are asked, answers must be poked to the Poke Bot (which will sit at the top of the channel) as quickly as possible
  • To start the night, 25 Questions will be asked. The Top 10 players who score the most points will move into the Quarter Finals!
  • In the Quarter Finals, 12 Questions will be asked. The Top 4 players who score the most points will move into the Semi-Finals!
  • In the Semi-Finals, 2 questions will be asked. The Top 2 players who score the most points will move into the Grand Final!
  • In this round, one question will be asked. The first person to correctly answer the question the fastest will win 1st prize and the other player will win 2nd prize!
  • If for instance, 5 Players scored the highest score to move into the Semi-Finals, all players will move into the proceeding round.
Answers may not be discussed in chat

Rules:

Cheating will result in removal from the channel and further consequences
All MCGamer rules found at http://mcgamer.info are to be followed.
Any failure to follow these rules will result in punishment.

Time:
The Disney Trivia Night will be held on the MCGamer Teamspeak (ts.mcgamer.net), on Saturday, March 26th, 2016 at 6:30PM EST

Time Conversions:

http://bit.ly/21oBAwS

Event Team:
Freshly - Event Manager
Cueue - Event Manager
Africanswallow - Sr. Staff Overseer
Hosts and Event Co-ordinators:
Enlighten
Treble_maker07
Narwhal
ItsAndrew
Homegoods
Kyeemeek
Lilbub
Luflexed
Lunarist
Mr_whiteshadow

A big thank you to ViolentKitten & BigFella for being previous Event Managers!
Best of Luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

GeckoGoggals

Old Timer
Reaction score
Well, I don't really study it but I pride myself in Disney facts, so I'll have to give it a shot!

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Nice! I'll probably be there ...

... with my 0% of knowledge about Disney :cool:
Trying doesn't hurt c;
The hype is real! :ROFLMAO: :ROFL:
Yes, it is!
I'm super excited to see how this Trivia Night event goes over this time around!

Thank you to Cueue | David and Freshly for coordinating the return of the event. I'll see you all there! ;)
No problem! Super excited to be hosting alongside Cueue, it'll be a blast!
Well, I don't really study it but I pride myself in Disney facts, so I'll have to give it a shot!
Effort is all it takes, you'd be surprised at how much you know ;)
Glad it's back! Hopefully I can win :c
Hope to see you there, good luck!

Nicko

Quantum
Reaction score
Eyy I know heaps about Disney... yeah nah bro!
I'll try make it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci