• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dexcom

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN:Bizurian/Infernrape
Past Clans:too many.
Games Won:545 In these leaderboards. (Rank 65) about 1300 http://www.mcgamer.net/stats/mcsg/?type=overall&action=view&year=-1&ord=0&page=7 Games Played: like 2250In these leaderboards. in total hmm about 7000
Skype (PM if you want):michaelreshetnikov
Why do you want join Triton?: This clan looks as if it is filled with good members with lots of pvp skill, I want to get back into competitive clans to win and just feel good Im playing with elite players. Most of my friends are not well how do I word this Umm that good at pvp
Do you have any experience with members of Triton?:I knew Nitro in usTransfer
Do you have a vast knowledge of all or most clan battle maps?:Yes
Extra: If you decline me Please explain why Thanks.

Stuniing

Career
Reaction score
IGN:Bizurian/Infernrape
Past Clans:too many.
Games Won:545 In these leaderboards. (Rank 65) about 1300 http://www.mcgamer.net/stats/mcsg/?type=overall&action=view&year=-1&ord=0&page=7 Games Played: like 2250In these leaderboards. in total hmm about 7000
Skype (PM if you want):michaelreshetnikov
Why do you want join Triton?: This clan looks as if it is filled with good members with lots of pvp skill, I want to get back into competitive clans to win and just feel good Im playing with elite players. Most of my friends are not well how do I word this Umm that good at pvp
Do you have any experience with members of Triton?:I knew Nitro in usTransfer
Do you have a vast knowledge of all or most clan battle maps?:Yes
Extra: If you decline me Please explain why Thanks.
Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci