• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triton Ψ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frog

District 13
Reaction score
because there isn't any other ppl aside from the 4 forgotten members that left in your clan which tbh makes sense because the way you guys play make it seem like there are only 4 members that actually do something in that clan, and take a guess who they are.
Please don't act like you understand my clan. No, those fgt members are no where near "doing everything". People like Six, Oggy, Dante, Egoldo, Eddy, Shawn, Lucid, Nova, Misha, Zovaa, and even Zach... There great players yea, but I cant see how those players are the only ones who seem like there doing anything. Just leave, we all understand how upset you guys are just go somewhere else with this bs.

Reactions: Hks
Reaction score
just stop all of you... Honestly, you're all just being immature.

I'm just playing with a group of friends I've wanted to play with since Me, Dante, AFK, and Peter joined Rivals. Then, when I met nitro and richyyyyyy through hcf and various things I wanted to have fun with MY group of friends; which were them. Why can't everyone just leave us alone? Last I checked having fun with your friends is what this is for.

And Frog just leave it alone this isn't prod you don't need to defend the team :p
^^^^ this

Please don't act like you understand my clan. No, those fgt members are no where near "doing everything". People like Six, Oggy, Dante, Egoldo, Eddy, Shawn, Lucid, Nova, Misha, Zovaa, and even Zach... There great players yea, but I cant see how those players are the only ones who seem like there doing anything. Just leave, we all understand how upset you guys are just go somewhere else with this bs.
u forgot me

Zovaa | Passes

Platinum
Reaction score
Is fgt being thirsty. Plus lining did really nothing tbh all he did was complain that we were inactive. big loss am i rite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci