• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triology [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotCanziano

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: NotCanziano / JMullins783 / TemAtFountain (rip)
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: Like 2800 technically with alts and stuff
Donor: Plat / Dia
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: xmullins17
Why do you want to join Triology? Cause baes
Why should we accept you? Cause I am JMullins783
Past clans: Phoenix and Legends
One paragraph about yourself: I am sexy except on sundays.

you better accept me or i will cut you

Last edited:

Flqw

Experienced
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Flqwful
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]:Way too many
Donor: No, sorry, but Noah doesn't like to buy doner on his accounts.
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: I have kik
Why do you want to join Triology? Why do you?
Why should we accept you? Ya
Past clans: ya
One paragraph about yourself: I have macros, just accept me already.

Bowboy

Experienced
Reaction score
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: I have kik
lol bae is still bad

AuroraVersion2

Diamond
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: AuroraV2
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: Like almost 100 on Aurora, and some more on others
Donor: Diamond :c (buy me platinum nerdz)
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: of course, i'll pm one of the captains/leader.
Why do you want to join Triology? I was invited xD
Why should we accept you? As i said, I was invited (I'm good at the arts of tha pvp'z 2)
Past clans: Trivium
One paragraph about yourself: Well, I'm a chill guy (I think xD). I have a youtube channel with 100+ subs, even though I'm really inactive xD. I've played minecraft for 4 years, and MSCG for 2 :) .

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: Quadrum / ZniZ97 / obitofan123
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: Quadrum_: 326, ZniZ97: 655, obitofan123: 744. Total: 1725
Donor: Platinum / Diamond / Platinum
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: ya. eskild.hovdenak is my skype
Why do you want to join Triology?: Everyone here are baes, that's why. Also, I'd like to try out the US region, and this seems like an alright clan :3
Why should we accept you?: I feel like I am very good in pvp, ngl. I am a good team player and organiser, and I feel like I could benefit c;
Past clans: Phoenix
One paragraph about yourself: I have owned the same clan (Phoenix) for 14 months

Last edited:

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Yes
Minecraft IGN: AuroraV2
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: Like almost 100 on Aurora, and some more on others
Donor: Diamond :c (buy me platinum nerdz)
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: of course, i'll pm one of the captains/leader.
Why do you want to join Triology? I was invited xD
Why should we accept you? As i said, I was invited (I'm good at the arts of tha pvp'z 2)
Past clans: Trivium
One paragraph about yourself: Well, I'm a chill guy (I think xD). I have a youtube channel with 100+ subs, even though I'm really inactive xD. I've played minecraft for 4 years, and MSCG for 2 :) .
YES
Minecraft IGN: Quadrum / ZniZ97 / obitofan123
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: Quadrum_: 326, ZniZ97: 655, obitofan123: 744. Total: 1725
Donor: Platinum / Diamond / Platinum
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: ya. eskild.hovdenak is my skype
Why do you want to join Triology?: Everyone here are baes, that's why. Also, I'd like to try out the US region, and this seems like an alright clan :3
Why should we accept you?: I feel like I am very good in pvp, ngl. I am a good team player and organiser, and I feel like I could benefit c;
Past clans: Phoenix
One paragraph about yourself: I have owned the same clan (Phoenix) for 14 months
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci