• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triology [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

A8Vision

Spectator
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: A8Vision
Wins [minimum 400, rare exceptions]: I didn't really play MCSG until recently
Donor: I don't have any right now, but if i really need it I can buy it
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: yes
Why do you want to join Triology? I was on the teamspeak earlier and met most of the members and then killyourbutt told me to apply for the clan so here I am :)
Why should we accept you? I didn't really start playing MCSG until a few days ago, but I think I am pretty good at PVP and can help the clan out,
Past clans: None
One paragraph about yourself: I am a straight A student who enjoys playing minecraft in my free time. I think I am a pretty skilled PvP'r and I hope this can be my first clan! Thanks for your time!

HashtagForTheWin

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Do you have Skype/TS? [PM Staff if needed about your Skype, you will not be accepted if you do not go on the Teamspeak]: yes
Why do you want to join Triology? I was on the teamspeak earlier and met most of the members and then killyourbutt told me to apply for the clan so here I am :)
Why should we accept you? I didn't really start playing MCSG until a few days ago, but I think I am pretty good at PVP and can help the clan out,
One paragraph about yourself: I am a straight A student who enjoys playing minecraft in my free time. I think I am a pretty skilled PvP'r and I hope this can be my first clan! Thanks for your time!
You have been accepted as Elite

TriologyUSClan

Experienced
Reaction score
Applications are closed and Killyourbutt did not tell you to apply. Therefore you have been denied.

[Good News] -- All trials will get a response by Saturday, so keep being active on TeamSpeak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci